Quality Inn(Mammoth Lakes)
US$136
QualityInn
Cinnamon Bear Inn(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$167
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$333
US$274
Hotels.com
The Village Lodge(Mammoth Lakes)
US$383
US$281
Mammoth Creek Inn(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$220
Hotels.com
US$325
US$300
Agoda.com
Holiday Haus Motel(Mammoth Lakes)
US$151
Edelweiss Lodge(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$204
Juniper Springs Resort(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$227
Hotwire.com
1,616 results
All reviewsthe main lodgeski valetfront deskwest wingmammoth mountainrental shopgeneral storeski resortbell staffthe general managerlift ticketsshuttle busski bootsqueen bedbedroom condoski seasonshuttle service
Reviewed 19 November 2017

My family and I stayed here on 11/18/17. Upon arrival in the early afternoon (12 pm) we were greeted by Brooke and Dena. They were so warm and friendly. They had some welcome goodies for my six year old and she went crazy for the Mammoth stickers! Our check in took less than 5 minutes on a Saturday afternoon and they were so wonderful. Our directions to our room were quick and we were comfortable in our room in no time. We stayed in the King Room with a loft and it was the perfect size for our little family. Coffee Maker in the room the next morning was fantastic. Ryan the Ski valet was super helpful for my Brother In law and the service at all of our dining places were fantastic. (The Yodler is a new favorite, if you're a beer drinker I recommend the Dunkel). Everyone was friendly and smiling the entire time and Mammoth will be a frequent stop for us now. Be careful with the heater in the room. It warms up super quick and I was too lazy to turn it off, so I woke up in a sweat, but that was my own user error. We can't wait for our next visit and hopefully some longer time to enjoy the beautiful views. Definitely a must stop if you're an outdoorsy family.

Room Tip: This is a pet friendly hotel too, ask for a view of the mountain.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Matthew W, Guest Relations Manager at Mammoth Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Katie,

Thank you very much for your review and all your kind words about our hotel and our staff. I will be sure to pass along your gratitude to Brooke and Dena for their efforts. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Ryan as well and the rest of the staff for what an amazing job they did by making your stay memorable.

We express gratitude for your review and hope to host you as our guests again in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Wrbhad a bad day due to a horrible place we booked on line called Toms place. In bishop. and needed a last minute hotel that allows animals. Mammoth inn is beautiful the staff is FRENDLY and so nice. Loved it. Will definitely go back
Alex

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Matthew W, Guest Relations Manager at Mammoth Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Alex,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear we were able to accommodate your needs, especially with an animal. I'm super happy to hear that we were an unexpected pleasure and that out staff was very friendly.

We express gratitude for your review and look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

This was a last minute reservation. The Northen pass into Yosemite had been closed due to snow so we had travel arrangements for the Southern route. We had just started our journey, dropping into the visitors centre in Lone Pine we were informed the pass had literally just reopened.
All change! Hotel reservations quickly switched and we headed up to Mammouth lakes , excited by the prospect of the scenery of the Mountains and potentially seeing some snow.

My wife just happened to select Mammouth Mountain Inn, it was at the time offered at a good price compared to other local lodging,we had no expectations.

Confess to having initial concerns when we first arrived in town that we needed to head up a long road, away from all the restaurants. (We love being both able to try local wine/craft beers and not drive)
However, any anticipation left in an instant as we pulled up to the hotel. The location is fabulous and must be amazing in season. The ski lift is literally on the doorstep and the mountain views are just awesome. The thawing 'white stuff' from the recent storm a couple of days previously only added to the experience for us (having just travelled through Death Valley)

We recieved a warm welcome and upgraded to a mountain view room which we really appreciated.
Entering our room we were impressed to say the least. Light, airy, fresh smelling with direct access to the front verandah overlooking the mountains and ski lift.
Our young daughter was blown away by her upstairs mezzanine accomadation, every 10 year olds dream.
Linens were fresh and general facilities good. For us the only downside was the small bathroom which was a bit tired in decor and the fact that general soundproofing wasn't the best. (Not major, but movement noise from both sides and above)

We ate down in the town where there are numerous restaurants.

We would revisit without a doubt but guessing we would have to pay 3 times the price at least in season.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Matthew W, Guest Relations Manager at Mammoth Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. The weather can change very quickly here but I'm pleased to know that your last minute reservation was a positive alternative to your existing plans. I will be sure to pass along your appreciation of the warm welcome and free upgrade to the front desk staff and housekeeping for the clean rooms. I hope you can return during our winter season as we do have such a great location and I know your daughter would love to play in the snow or be able to take the lifts that are right out front :). As our prices do rise in the winter, we still offer great discounts when bundling rooms with lift tickets and, you'd be surprised at how affordable our rooms really are in the heart of the season. We have plenty of options from standard rooms up to 2 Bedroom+Loft condos that make it even more affordable when travelling with friends or family.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel was amazing. The service from all employees was above and beyond. Eric was exceptional assisting us with our bags. Our room was clean and comfy. Loved the room. Food was excellent. The best

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Matthew W, Guest Relations Manager at Mammoth Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Ruthie,

Thank you for your kind review about our hotel and the restaurant. I'm pleased to hear that our service was exceptional and I will be sure to pass along your appreciation for Eric's great guest service.

We express gratitude for your review and look forward to hosting you again shortly.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Had a great time. Excellent service, and great food at the Mountainside Grille with excellent service. I have been coming here since 1969 & am always pleased. Friendly staff and a good stay. Great to relax here and enjoy.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Dave,

Thank you for your review and for being such a loyal guest to MMI. I will be sure to pass along your appreciation to everyone at the Mountainside Bar&Grill for their excellent service. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Heidi and Sergio as well for their efforts.