All reviews stayed here hear planes pancake machine front desk high point room was clean family wedding stay there again shower curtain next morning short stay a great stay allentown area sands casino included breakfast parking lot booked this hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I booked this Holiday Inn Express because of it's location to Allentown and that they provide early breakfast. They advertise breakfast beginning at 6:30am but they are usually 15-30 minutes early. Great stay and if I'm in the area again for work I'll stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank dmarvel89
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We spent two nights here. It is easy to find and get in to. Plenty of parking. We found leaving the parking lot oddly challenging due to one way roads, parking lots, etc.

Room was clean and well cared for. Breakfast was nice but very busy. Since the food was primarily along one counter, people lined up even if they just wanted something at the end. This created quite a back up. Plenty of seating.

Pool was great to have. One of the pool lights was pulled from its casing and sitting on top of the pool deck. That felt concerning.

Overall a pretty good stay and we would return if the price was right.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Great check-in experience as they provided me toothpaste and toothbrush as I had left those behind. Great location to my business / clients. Appreciate the complementary breakfast and proximity to Starbucks across the street. Bonus!

Room tip: Second Floor on up.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2018

My future daughter-in-law booked this hotel for their wedding. Although we're local, we decided to stay here with other wedding guests. Initially I had a problem booking, but the manager got back to me right away and everything was taken care of. From the front desk staff to the housekeeping personnel, everyone was friendly and accommodating.

Room tip: If you have any questions, contact the hotel directly.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I am a ihg spire member. I stay here frequently not far from Sands casino and good food. Also close to the airport. Hot breakfast in the morning. Staff us always friendly never had an issue. Would definitely stay again and again.

Date of stay: April 2018