“Fantastic food, service, and atmosphere!!!!!”
Review of Edge Restaurant

Edge Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Edge Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 392 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Reviewed 25 April 2017

We have been to the Edge Restaurant in Bethlehem, PA on several occasions and have always have experienced wonderful times there. For example, we have celebrated events such as birthdays, anniversaries, retirements, and family reunions on happy occasions, and even held a get-together at Edge to bring the family together to honor the memory of my father after his passing.

No matter what the occasion, we have always been well taken care of.

Everything on the menu is fantastic.

We have enjoyed romantic sit down meals, networking events, business meetings and gatherings, and happy hour events at Edge.

The owner, the chef, and the staff are first class. They have a "whatever it takes" attitude to make certain you are pleased with your evening at Edge.

Regards,
Ron and Nancy Semanick
Easton, PA

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

As we walked into the Edge Restaurant we were greeted by friendly staff in a classy atmosphere. The restaurant was ideal for a romantic evening. The appetizer plates were divine. The drink menu had some nice selections. My husband enjoyed the blood orange beer. We would definitely go again.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I had previously gone to edge for business dinner meetings and it was mediocre. I think they can't handle groups
However just went with my wife
We had a great experience. Good service, great FOOD and reasonable portions. If in area I would return

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I was so excited when my mom took me here for my birthday and I found out they had duck! I hadn't had it in ages and it's definitely one of my faves. The duck at Edge is quite delicious, with the skin nice and crunchy, while the inside is tender and juicy. I just wish there had been more of it. For being under the "large plate" heading, there wasn't a lot on there. Even after eating all of the mushroom spatzel, which was also delightfully crunchy, I was still a bit hungry. The upside to that was that both mom and I had room for dessert and ended up splitting the sorbet platter that was offered (definitely would recommend it).

Mom and I both had cocktails as well. Mine was a maple-old fashioned, which was quite tasty, though felt a little watery. Mom had a gin martini of sorts with lychee and rosemary which was pretty tasty as well, though not quite right for the time of year. It'd be a great summer drink.

On top of all that, our waiter was very attentive, helpful, and knowledgeable, especially when it came to choosing a cocktail. I'd definitely recommend hitting this place up for at least drinks, if not dinner.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

dine with friends last night, who love this place, and I can see why....waitstaff was very friendly and attentive....wide selection of stuff to eat, very nice vegan/vegetarian selections....seems like there is something for everyone's taste and even plate size...