“One of our favorites”

Cuisines: American, French, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2017

My partner and I have been coming here for years and love THE CAFE. The service is excellent, and the food is consistently very good. Their Thai dishes are the best in the region. Also, the home made desserts are outstanding. Yes, I wish they would change up their menu a bit and offer a few surprising specials, but everyone working there is wonderful and it is always a lovely meal out.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Old Victorian home is the right setting as an elegnt surround for a superb dining experience. Slow paced service allows plenty of conversation time and the surrounding hum of guests is not intrusive. Meals weer delightfully presented and delicious.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

The food is delicious..I had the chicken and it is out of this world.There was a pumpkin soup that was fantastic too. The portions have gotten smaller( chcken was smaller and not many potatoes on the plate) and you do not get the salad with your meal. It is expensive for what you get but the taste is very good. It is great for a special meal with friends but not somewhere you could afford to go to often.It is very quaint and the Christmas decorations are lovely so it is a nice holiday spot for us. I would give it 5 stars if you got salad and more on the plate.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I have been here twice for lunch. The ambiance is excellent. The food, not so much. The first time i had the Pad Thai. No taste. The second time I had the Red Curry Chicken. Exceedingly small portion and again no taste. It is fine as a non-challenging lunch with new business associates (or something similar) but nothing more.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Went to dinner on a Saturday evening with another couple. I had never tried the mushroom soup there...excellent! Very complex flavors. As much as I love trying new things, I always end up ordering their Pad Thai. I just love it! A lovely little place that's nice and quiet so you can enjoy your company, excellent service, been going there for years.