“Superb food.”

Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2018

On my daughters recommendation,my wife and I stopped in for lunch. Our server, Garret , was very friendly and knowledgeable about the food. We ended up sharing a wonderful butternut soup and then I had a Nasi Goreng and my wife a Nasi Nenas. The food was probably the best Malaysian food we’ve eaten and I’ve been in Malaysia. Stop by and enjoy the food.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We had lunch at Jenny's a few years ago and fully enjoyed it. Went back recently for dinner & were disappointed in the quality, which struck us as simply average. Spring rolls seemed overly greasy, and noodle dishes were unremarkable. In fairness, the restaurant was packed. Maybe it was an off-night, or perhaps we just made lousy menu choices. In any case, hoping that our next visit, should we make one, will be more like our first.

2  Thank Foodshldbefood
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I found the menu similar to other eastern choices. We ordered 5 different appetizers and it was nice start. Made a safe choice of sweet and sour chicken - was good, but not special. 2 boys had chicken fried rice - good size serving. Would definitely go back - service very good.

1  Thank Elkz9
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We have been going to Jenny's since they opened a few years ago. It is one of our absolute favorite restaurants to go to, and we have become friendly with the owner, Jenny. She is always friendly, and has gotten to know us well over the years. It's always busy, and service is always prompt! Her servers are courteous, and very attentive. We love going there any night of the week!!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Looking for good food you can't get just anywhere. This Malaysian restaurant is a great place to step in for new adventures for your palate. A must try place for sure.