“Big Lunch”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2018

With just the two of us nowadays...the kids have left, we decided to have an early dinner. Saw the Anatolian sign and pulled in. We ordered the chicken platter, kuzu pirzola and shish kebab platter and two baklavas. We found the chicken season just right and the lamb very tender. Now the crowning glory was the baklava, many layers of goodness and the sweet taste of honey enhanced our visit. In all fairness, the wait was a little slow but the food made up for the wait. I would come back.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 21 July 2018

Went there for dinner on a Friday night, 3 of us, and service was very very slow despite us going there before 5 pm. One of us just ordered a soup and a salad, and the other ordered just a small salad but was not told cheese was extra. Asked for hot spices, never came. Water was never refilled or even looked at. The overpriced desserts took a long time to arrive and so was the bill. There was nothing to take home but the bill was $80!! Pricey, slow service, inattentive waiters, small portions, disappointing.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018

I read the earlier reviews and was prepared to be disappointed. I wasn’t. The service was good. The food was good. The prices were reasonable. My only complaint was that it was so hot in there, despite the air conditioning. We shared an appetizer. My companion had chicken kebabs. I don’t remember the name of the dish I ordered, but it was a wrap of some sort (not a gyro). I will definitely go back, only not during the summer, I guess.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Well, I LOVE family owned anything, so I had high hopes but low expectations. I had low expectations because when I asked to make a reservation they said they don't take them too far ahead because they lose them. And good luck finding a picture of the place, anywhere. Turns out to be in a small strip shopping plaza. It is clean and the staff was very friendly. I'm no expert in Turkish food so I can't pretend to grade it, other than to say, 'meh.' It's okay. Don't order the lamb kabobs unless you've a very strong jaw. The desserts are great, though. Otherwise, it's kind of like a Greek diner with Turkish food.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Nice Mediterranean food. Friendly owners. Chicken shishkabob is my fav. Service is friendly yet low key. Price is average.

Date of visit: January 2018