“Horrible customer service”

Josh Early Candies - Bethlehem
Ranked #6 of 18 Shopping in Bethlehem
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Received SEALED box of candy that I wished to exchange. Old lady didn't seem interested in being bothered, and sternly said NO. THEY sealed it. THEY wrapped it. We only tore open a little of the wrapping paper. I'll say it again, THE PRODUCT WAS STILL SEALED.

We've been shopping here for over 30 years. Time to switch to Hershey or M & M Mars.

1  Thank GRUTO

Reviewed 17 December 2015

We are so fortunate to live about 15 minutes from Josh Early candies in Bethlehem, PA. My husband is a regular there and once in a while I treat myself. There is such a variety of chocolates, barks, you name it, along with coffee mugs and little things for gifts. They also sell chocolate pieces for baking. My husband loves the peanut rolled eggs. They have free samples to taste and you can make up a box or basket of whatever you want. They also have a pretty good sugar free section. I am a diabetic but I have to say, I eat the regular candy but I have had some of the sugar free and it has been great. Candy makes such a nice gift for so many occasions, Josh Early is my favorite go to candy store.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Who needs to hit the boardwalk for candy, when it can be bought, at better prices and quality, in your own backyard?! I love that there is so much to choose from - have been here many times for holidays and gift-giving.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Josh Early has been a LV fixture for decades! If you have a sweet tooth and enjoy fine chocolates, make this your #1 stop!

1  Thank tom g
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2015

If you're ever in the area... a must stop! If you're not ever planning to head this way, then go on line and feast on this candy shop! Many places boast great chocolate! This one really lives up to the way chocolates should be made and taste! Yes, I am partial, but I am putting the money towards the chocolate that will end up in my mouth! And guaranteed... you'll be satisfied with it too.