“Quality candies”

Josh Early Candies - Bethlehem
Ranked #6 of 18 Shopping in Bethlehem
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Josh Early has been a LV fixture for decades! If you have a sweet tooth and enjoy fine chocolates, make this your #1 stop!

1  Thank tom g

Reviewed 1 April 2015

If you're ever in the area... a must stop! If you're not ever planning to head this way, then go on line and feast on this candy shop! Many places boast great chocolate! This one really lives up to the way chocolates should be made and taste! Yes, I am partial, but I am putting the money towards the chocolate that will end up in my mouth! And guaranteed... you'll be satisfied with it too.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Josh Early Candies is the best by far candy store. Considering you don't really find stores like this anymore. You walk in and it reeks of chocolate, the best smell ever. The ladies are so helpful and friendly. The dark chocolate cashew patties are by far the best! They also have a nice selection of Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Sugar Free, Nuts and other great things

3  Thank Lindsay G
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Homemade chocolate of every kind. They have beautiful foil covered leaves for Fall that are decorative and yummy. Friendly, knowledgable staff. Wonderful gifts to use with or without candies as a gift. Very large parking lot.

1  Thank SGTAS
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Josh Early chocolate candy is a hand made, all natural and no preservative added candy. I think it is probably the best chocolate candy in Pennsylvania. I have tried many hand made chocolate candies in PA. For me, hands down, Josh Early Chocolate Candy rises above the rest. Preservatives can give chocolate candy a very waxy, off taste. This chocolate candy never has perservatives and it makes a difference in flavor.
One time in a marketing class I took, we had to give presentations on a product we picked and highlight how it was marketed and advertised. I did a blind taste test as part of my presentation with the class (the class loved this presentation and I got an A for my presentation). Anyway, out of three hand made chocolate candies, Josh Early won the taste test by a wide margin.
If you want to impress someone wtih a gift, give them a gold-foil box of Josh Early truffles. I have given this gift many times and people really rave about the quality of the chocolate. What is great, also, is when you go to their Allentown or Bethlehem store; free samples are always available and you can request a taste test when you are selecting individual chocolates from the case.
This is my favorite hand made chocolate by far!

2  Thank 1naturegirl