“Great Thai Food”

Thai Thai II
Ranked #21 of 392 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Some other review sites list the location in Easton, PA. This is incorrect... it is located in Bethlehem, PA
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This Thai food is better than most Thai restaurants I have been to. They have a variety of higher end dishes. We started with the dumplings which where very good. I had the chicken Red curry while my wife had the pineapple fried rice. The curry had just the right amount of spice and the vegetables were delicious. The staff was professional and friendly!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

A group of 4 of us stopped in and had a great meal at this place. One friend got the papaya salad and said it was tasty, but not as hot as he expected (he ordered medium). They ordered something else but I can't recall what it was, but they both loved it. I also ordered medium and got the basil fried rice without egg. When I mentioned being vegan, they asked if I wanted them to take out the oyster sauce and fish sauce! The basil rice was incredible! I said yes and my partner ordered the panang curry, same way. It was a rich, flavorful curry. I'd say their spice level is a little tame compared to some Thai places - I'd probably go with something between medium and hot.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful seafood dishes with Thai spices made even more spicy with their homemade chili spices carousel.
Shrimp scallops and mussels were fresh plump and tasty. Cook does a great job of Thai cuisine. Enjoy Dr Mark

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Really can’t say anything bad about this establishment. The place is clean, they have minimum yet nice seating outside. The food has always been good with plenty to take home.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife and I checked out this place with our dog Snoopy. This area has a few places with patio dining that are dog friendly. This is one. It's a small area with only a few tables but good food. I have been to Thailand and know good Thai food. You can always judge them by their green curry. Also if they are real Thai nationals. Our server was from Thailand and she served real green curry. They don't serve liquor but the place next door ( Corked) did and they agreed to place us at one of their tables next to Thai Thai and we enjoyed both Thai food and Corks drinks. I will write them a good review as well.