“Pretty Good”

Thai Thai II
Ranked #21 of 376 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Some other review sites list the location in Easton, PA. This is incorrect... it is located in Bethlehem, PA
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The good is pretty good, the firecracker shrimp is a personal favorite. The sauces are pretty good. The pad Thai is good but once or twice it was a bit on the dry side. Service is ok too.

1  Thank xvMOMOvx

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious, service was mixed. I had dinner at Thai Thai II with 3 friends in the week between Christmas and New Year.

Bring cash. Splitting the bill seems to be a problem. I was ordering a dish to take home to my husband as well, so I requested a separate check and was told it was too busy to do that.

Also, we were seated for at least 15 minutes before being offered a corkscrew and wine glasses.

I will say that the hostess was very personable and always smiling and my basil steak was delicious!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

We stumbled upon this little gem while browsing stores on Main Street. All the Thai favorites.....and the variety serves many selections. Had Pad Ram chicken awith peanut sauce that was very tasty. The crab fried rice is a must...very moist and flavorful...the crab is finely diced. Very friendly staff and catering servers.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

First time here. Food was very good. Service was efficient, but cool (?). There were numerous tables with young children, and all we well behaved.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

I had been at this restaurant a few months ago and sat in the back meeting room and not had such a positive experience. This time 6 friends and I were in the front section and everybody really enjoyed their entrees. I had the Emerald Salmon, but can say everybody seemed happy with their choices. Service was good, atmosphere was nice. It was a bit more pricey than I am used to, but I did enjoy it. Can't wait for the next time to get to sample other things too.

1  Thank Steve Z