“Very good food”
Review of Prime Steakhouse

Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 392 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Prime Steak House features only the finest cuts of Premium Angus Beef, Prime Rib, Seafood, Chicken and more. Add on a side and our salad bar, wedge or Caesar salad and one of our tasty homemade sauces to any steak. Of course, start your dinner with a glass or bottle of wine from our extensive wine selection or a specialty drink from our fully stocked bar. Our award winning Prime Rib, seasoned and slowly roasted for six hours, has been voted Reader's Choice Best Prime Rib for three years in a row and Prime was Best Steakhouse in Lehigh Valley. We offer private rooms for your special family events or business meetings for up to 80 guests along with a variety of banquet menu choices. If you love the outdoors, enjoy lunch or dinner on our patio serving our full menu daily.
Reviewed 24 December 2017

Have never been there before and decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. It's the holiday season and all the restaurants seemed packed. We're about an hour away and called for reservations while driving there. We arrived early and were seated promptly. They have it sectioned off, it was not noisy. I had the prime rib and the wife had the filet. Had the salad bar which had a lot of variety and dressings. The bread was very good with a cinnamon butter. The prime rib was very good. Just the way I like it. I like tasting the meat and some are over seasoned. This was not. My wife's filet needed a little salt, but other than that. was very good. Prices seem inline with other chain steak houses. Prompt and courteous service. Will definitely return.

n e, Manager at Prime Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Brian W.,
Thank you for your four star review! I am glad you enjoyed your first dining experience with us here at PRIME. I hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We ended up here for a late lunch (refuse to say dinner) and found they have early bird pricing before 4. Food is just as good. Salad is awesome as always and prices and portions are just a bit smaller. I went with the chili salmon and enjoyed it quite well. Wife tried the stuffed shrimp and raved. It was a nice afternoon break.

Easy to get to. Plenty of parking.
Good service

Scott T.,
Thank you for your four star review. I am glad you enjoyed your dining experience with us here at prime. I hope you come dine with us again soon.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Prime Steakhouse is a very nice fancy casual restaurant, and I say restaurant and not steakhouse as the people in my party had a variety of menu items which they were very impressed with. I had the Filet Migon, which was cooked perfectly. The other dishes included Prime Rib, which was a nice cut very little fat, The spicy chicken dish, and the Crab Cakes, which seemed to filled with Crab, not fillers. The salad bar they offer is very nice and has a great variety, reminds me of the old time steakhouses. The atmosphere is more on the darker cozier side, unless you are seated at a table in the bar where it is noisy. The food and service were great, no complaints. I ordered the mashed potatoes which were a bit to garlicly for me (in primes defense they are garlic mashed!), and they replaced this with a baked potato with no issues. The only issue we had was we made a reservation several days in advance, which I recommend as they are always busy on the weekends, and yet we were still placed in the bar area. We were celebrating the holidays with older friends and missed the cozy atmosphere that Prime has to offer. I think they should state they only have bar tables available when making the reservation, we most likely would have picked a different day/time to dine with them.

Bassetlover,
Thank you so much for your four star review. I am so happy you enjoyed the variety of items our menu has to offer. I do apologize that you were seated in the lounge. Please request not to be seated in there next time you make a reservation. As long as we have space in the dining rooms that evening, we will be more than happy to accommodate that. We treat the restaurant as one whole, but I completely understand that it is a different atmosphere and dining experience within the lounge. I hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Wanted to catch a bite after visiting the Christkindle market. Salad bar was fresh and tasty. Bloody Mary was average. Prime rib was ordered rare but was served medium. Ate it anyway. It was not the best but was tender. Honey butter was average. Service was just ok.

n e, Manager at Prime Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Ripchix,
Thank you for your four star rating and review. I apologize that the prime rib was not cooked to you liking. I will always immediately fix any mistake we might have made. I will reiterate with the waitstaff the importance of good service and providing an excellent dining experience. I hope you will come back to PRIME and give us a second chance.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

One of our favorite dinner spots! Always have a great meal from the steaks and seafood to pasta dishes and its a plus that fresh sides and salads are always included with your meal! Hard to find at most restaurants these days. Service is always friendly and atmosphere is warm and inviting. Can't wait for our next visit!

n e, Manager at Prime Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

HL5421,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so happy to hear how much you enjoy dining with us here at PRIME. I hope you visit us again soon!