1,111 results
All reviews parking garage across the street hotel validates front desk sleeping area free breakfast free shuttle sands casino shuttle service mini fridge small pool main street rooms are spacious historic district great place to stay pull out couch very nice hotel would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The check in was smooth and the staff were very nice. The room was clean, large and fairly modern with a nice bathroom and shower. Plenty of outlets and easy to relax in with the nice couch and large swivel TV.

I did not explore the surrounding area as this was just a stay over on our way north. So I can’t really comment much on the location although in the direction we came and went from there didn’t seem to be much around but I’ve heard in the other direction it is an active area.

The parking was free but the signage was a little confusing. The floor to park on is not the same as the level instated on the signs. So even though it says to park on the 4th Floor you should park on the 3rd Level. Coming out of the garage was a little confusing as well and maybe that is just because we pulled into the garage before checking into the hotel at all so I really didn’t know where I was going.

All in all the hotel was great and just what we needed for a comfortable stop over.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The Hyatt feels brand new and its staff are upbeat and professional. The lobby area is large and open with a small bar and larger breakfast area to side. Snacks and drinks available.

Room with two beds was pleasantly large for our group of four and the sectional sofa is a single sleeper as well. Parking is free. Laundry on site. Free WiFi and ice. The exercise room was small but well equipped (water, good tv, free weights, and several machines) and small pool (which was under renovation during our visit).

The location is “interesting”. It’s actually very convenient and not far from major roads but depending on your GPS, you may be led through differing neighborhoods. The parking is in a public lot across the street with a bus station and police substation adjacent. Once you walk one block up, you enter the Bethlehem Historic District with a lots of really nice restaurants, shops, and several leafy blocks of beautiful old homes and academic buildings. Moravian College and Hotel Bethlehem are only a short walk from hotel.

If you plan to visit Lehigh, you can drive or ride the hotel shuttle. The university is only about five minutes away but on the other side of river. The entertainment complex SteelStacks is also located right across the river.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My family and I have been staying at the Hyatt Place Bethlehem for several years for Thanksgiving. We love it there! My boys were 4 and 9 when we started staying there and they can't wait to go back year after year. All of the staff is excellent, especially Diana, who always remembers us and always stops to talk to us. Some of the highlights of our trips are walking down Main Street and looking at the stores, visiting the Steel Stacks, and touring the Colonial Industrial Quarter.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Very friendly staff. Simple and easy online check in and check out services which made the process smooth. The rooms were sizable making it possible for my adult family to share the space with ease. Walking distance to downtown area with shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I was there for a very busy weekend and all the front desk staff were wonderful all the time. We had some issues with housekeeping (nothing major) and at check out Milda took care of us. She made our comments feel welcome and made sure that the hotel did right by us. Our last day there, someone set off the sprinklers really early and the front desk made a bad situation good.

I travel very frequently and I like this class of hotels that provides breakfast. I have been unhappy with the brand I've been choosing the last few years and was looking to upgrade within this class of hotels. I couldn't be happier to have chosen Hyatt Place.
As a result of the care by Milda of the Hyatt Place, Bethlahem staff, I will no longer be staying at the other brand. Whenever possible, I'll choose Hyatt Place over my previous #1 & #2 choice.

Thank you, HYATT!

Now for the less positive comments:

Not everyone loves memory foam mattresses.

If the shades don't block out all light, add some curtains to the sides of the window dressing so that the room can be made dark. Your maintenance staff had an excellent quick fix for me but it would be great if the rooms came with the solution in-place.

Room Tip: They have foam mattresses (which I dislike) but many people love.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple