“Best Farm to Table”

Bolete Restaurant and Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Bolete Restaurant and Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 399 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E Emmaus Ave
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Bolete is by far the best farm to Table in the area. It has excellent cuisine and service. I highly recommend reservations. I prefer the bar area for dining and will not go there unless a table is available in that area

Reviewed 29 March 2018

After another visit months apart from the previous I am still saying to myself, " What am I missing here?". Without going into the disappointing detail on each food item I can honestly say I am amazed by the glowing reviews. My feelings are this is food that is just a bit above average in quality and preparation but way over priced especially for this area, of which I am not a resident. The chef certianly has an impressive resume but I have seen very evidence personally at this location that supports that. Perhaps a good option for a nice meal in a area deplete of the type of restaurant Bolete strives to be.

1  Thank Dreyfus01
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Last weekend we celebrated a birthday there. The table was ready, and the service was flawless. I specially enjoyed the cocktails, which are always very original. We all had the lavender infused gin with crème de violette, strong and very tasty. We ended up bringing the wine back home as we did not open the bottle we had bought there.
For appetizer, we had the tuna tartare, the poached egg, and the seared fois gras( duck). For entrees, we had the halibut, the duck( rosé) and the scallops. Everything was cooked perfectly, and nothing was left on the plates. We did not have any space left for dessert.
I would recommend Bolete to anybody in the area, they also have a great brunch on Sunday if you choose not to go there for dinner. We had tried it a few months ago, and were equally impressed.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I brought my wife to Botete for our 5th Anniversary. We live locally and have always wanted to try it. We are very glad we did. The service was extremely attentive but ovely so that it was too much. It was just right (thank you Jennifer). Co-owner Erin came to our table and was very nice as well.

We started off with a bottle of wine (to go along with dinner instead by the glass and I had one of the special drinks...The Remedy. It was very good. Appetizers started with calamari which was amazing and the yellow fin tuna salad which was also very good. The calamari was better.

My wife had the seared scallops and I had the crispy duck leg which were both very very good. The duck skin was so crispy and tasty. We finished with dessert, lemon meringue and butterscotch pudding. I'm not a big fan of butterscotch but that was delicious and so was the lemon meringue.

A few minor negagtives. We had a group seated next to us who were so inconsiderately loud. I was annoying especially one of the women. Not the restaurants faulty. The other negative is this restaraunt is very expensive but worth it. Don't think you will get off cheaply but it is definately worth going.

All in all a great meal! Highly recommended.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

My husband took me to an early Valentines dinner and it was outstanding. The calamari melted in your mouth, my salmon was perfect as was his duck. It was perfect! Highly recommend Bolete. Not cheap but great for a special occasion.

Date of visit: February 2018