All reviews ruby tuesdays swim team lehigh valley starbucks coffee crayola experience short stay business traveler hotel is located a great stay dutch springs would stay here again convenient location off the highway parking lot sands casino front desk staff one night stay
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

The chain hotels are by their nature very "cookie cutter". The thing that stood out the most about this Courtyard Marriott was the big common area in the lobby. There were numerous sections and seating options, including some lounge type chairs in front of the big screen TV. The bistro food was pretty good. You could also walk to a couple of restaurants in the same complex.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Bill R,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78 through Trip Advisor.

Thank you for your rave review. As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great visit. We are thrilled you enjoy our spacious lobby area in between your visit. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. I have passed your comments to our management team.
Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon! Look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Very clean, nice hotel in a good area. Many areas to just relax inside and out. This hotel has Starbucks coffee in the lounge area along with other food items to order. The price was a little high for food, however the convenience and atmosphere were exceptional.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear HappyGuest595,

Reviewed 9 June 2017

My fiancé and I made a last minute reservation on Sunday for the Courtyard Bethlehem off I-78. I booked using the Marriott app, since it was last minute, I was not able to check in online, which was ok with us….social contact is great! Our room was ready as soon as we got there, which was nice, considering that I booked the room while we were sitting in the parking lot. I requested a late 2pm check out which the front desk clerk (female, unfortunately cannot remember her name) easily accommodated, she also supplied us with extra toiletries and dental kit. We also requested the shuttle to take us to the Sands Casino, while we waited we had a few adult beverages with a great female bartender who told us about some upcoming events including a 10 day music festival. The shuttle driver, retire Navy, was a hoot. His comedy and information along the route was friendly but not over bearing. All in all the experience was good, but what really stood out was the next morning when we explained to Russell (Operations Manager) that we had cracked the sink, my partner had dropped a cologne bottle out of his hands and it fell so hard, it made a small whole in the sink. We were prepared to pay for the damages, but Russell stated that he was pleased that we actually came forward and said there would be no charge. I think that he went above and beyond what was necessary. This type of customer service that Marriott provides is why I choose to stay at their properties!

Room Tip: The beds are great as well!!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear SandyM4,

Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is exceptional. My wife and I have stayed at many hotels. But Courtyard Bethlehem is totally different, we loved this specific hotel because of its perfect staff, location and the quietness of the rooms. We fall in love with this HOTEL.
Thank you for such an amazing customer service.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear John B,

Thank you for your rave review. As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great visit. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. I have passed your comments to our management team. We love that you have fell in love with us.
Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We had a quick overnight visit to this hotel. It was myself and my two children. The rooms were clean. The staff was very friendly. Easy check in and out. Would DEFINITELY stay again! Thanks Courtyard!!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear mollyp52

Thank you for your rave review. As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great visit. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. I have passed your comments to our management team. Even though it was a quick stay we appreciate taking care of your in between moments. Thank you for your kind words.