“Small plates and drinks...”

Emeril's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
Emeril's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 392 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$14 - US$38
Description: Chef Emeril Lagasse brings his love of fresh seafood and signature "New New Orleans" style of cooking -- a twist on Louisiana's classic Creole dishes -- to his NEW Emeril's Fish House located at Sands Bethlehem. On the menu, you'll find Chef Emeril's kicked-up versions of market fresh fish and shellfish creations alongside flavorful steaks and inspired pork and chicken dishes.
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We both started with the hearts of romaine salad I added grilled shrimp. Grilled shrimp were perfect! We than shared 4 apps. Glazed pork belly wow just wow loved the pickled cucumber. Fried oysters, corn hush puppies, and the icing on the cake the grilled octopus. I love grilled octopus but they went above and beyond the red wine vinegar, capers and olives paired so well together there were even fingerling potatoes on the dish. we also thru in the onion rings from the sides menu, yum. My hubby had a Manhattan which he liked and me a Kentucky porch light ( a fish house original ). That was yummy, a must try if you like any thing with cranberry in it. They were a little busy. I told our waitress that we had to be back to the kids quest area in 50 mins to pick up the kids, and she was fast and so polite. The decor is not that great, but ofcourse we were not there for that. Cant wait to stop by again next year!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The food was great. I had the jumbo crab cakes and thought that the dish was simple as it emphasized the creamed corn complemented the crab cake and so the entire entree was great. Misnomer on the 'jumbo' which it was not though, but quite filling for me. I loved the bread basket it came with too. Ask the wait staff as I am sure they have tasted everything so they can help you choose. The price was reasonable compared with Emeril's Chop house which is also inside the same casino. We had to take the Beignets home since we were full - the Beignets though nice and light had this undefined oil type after taste that I did not get from the Beignets in Cafe Du Monde...old or over used frying oil perhaps. Maybe Emeril should drop by for a quick oversight of this location?

1  Thank AHomeawayfromhome1
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We were lucky and got a good bar table and BILLY.
He helped us make good menu choices.
He is a great bartender and served us with friendly professional style.
It was a busy Saturday night and Emeril's had to cut a few corners.
Billy smoothed out the rough edges and our Fish Dinner was good.
Also the pricing was reasonable..

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This place has a ton of space, a bar in the dining room NOT open, and a line of people waiting. I've eaten here many times, but I refuse to wait 45 minutes. It's not that good.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We had the beer cheese soup which was wonderful! I had the shrimp and scallops with asparagus, my husband had the striped bass with mac and cheese. We really enjoyed our meal and Kim our server was efficient and sweet. Wish we'd have had room for dessert!

Been to Emeril's Fish House? Share your experiences!