“Another wonderful dinner!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Was seated in 10 minutes, food was wonderful as usual. T-bone steak was so tender I could cut it with my fork. As usual, I will return soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Food and service are consistently good for the most part. The menu is pretty typical for a steak style restaurant. They do have a fabulous apple alamode dessert that is fabulous! The manager has stopped by my table on several occasions while I have dined. It is generally my go to local steakhouse.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Getting tires put on at Midas (Another GREAT place) so I went to Longhorns for lunch.
No steak, just a cheeseburger and fries with some DELICIOUS HOME MADE potato chips.
Quick, attentive service and a good lunch for $7.99

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Visited Ona Thursday night, lots of people but we called ahead and were seated right away. Steaks were superb and no complaints from anyone in our party. Waiter was excellent and portions were large. A+++ this visit.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

There was nothing bad but everything was just okay for the money for my buck I think I can do better