“Awesome wings and pizza”
Review of Casa di Pizza

Casa di Pizza
Ranked #82 of 632 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We have been getting take out pizza here for a year or two and found they also have the best honey bbq wings!!! Finished on the grill!!! They also have Labatts light on draft so I don't order until I get there to make sure I have a couple drafts for good measure!!! Try the white pizza and the honey bbq wings!!!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Antipasto and meatlovers pizza. Great food..nice little place. Homemade meatballs made the pizza. If you loved neighborhood pizza places up north you will love this place.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We live in the development next door and go here regularly. The pizza is great and the folks that run this place are hands on and work very hard. The food is great.

If you're visiting or live here, save this address, it's worth the trip!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 16 April 2017

My Grandson calls it "Yummie Pizza" and nailed it! It's the best gluten-free pizza I've ever had. There's no comparison to Marco's, Rapid Fired Pizza, Pizza Hut, or the frozen gluten-free take and bake. The closest is "Against The Grain" cheese pizza which I "doctor up" and then bake. Casa-Di-Pizza's gluten-free sausage, mushroom, onion, and spinach pizza is the best! The crust is from Silvannas Bakery, Rochester NY. This restaurant was established in Buffalo, NY in 1953 and is still serving pizza at 477 Elmwood Ave. Buffalo, NY. There are 2 locations in FL: Bradenton & Sarasota. You can eat in the restaurant or carry out which is what I did. The basic 10" Gluten Free Pizza with cheese & one topping is $12.99. I can't remember the price of my pizza, but it was comparable to others serving gluten-free. They also honor military with a discount. I bought a couple of pizzas and froze them. Their ingredients are superior to all others. Try them if you're in Buffalo, Bradenton, or Sarasota. See if you agree with my Grandson's critique of being "Yummy Pizza!"

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 6 April 2017

We have tried numerous places for Pizza and found this to be the best. Love their Pepperoni and cheese. We started with Meat Lovers, but found that the Pepperoni they use is so good that its all we need to enjoy great pizza.
The Steak Pizza was very good for a change.

Date of visit: March 2017