“Best fried shrimp”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I have had several items Anna Maria Oyster Bar and all of them more good. I think they have the best fried shrimp in Florida.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,573)

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here MANY times and will continue to. Just want to say the Tequila Lime Oysters are the best food ever! My husband who is an avid oyster fan can’t get enough of these.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I was visiting my sister who lives a couple blocks away and she suggested AMOB. My husband got the oyster sampler special - his only disappointment was there weren't any raw oysters included. The onion straws were amazing! I got the First Mates Combo with the shrimp, scallops, and tilapia. Everything was delicious and the service was great too!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I ate here with my husband, sister and mother. Between us we ate two different types of salmon, fish and chips and crab cakes. The crab cakes were mine and they were very tasty. My sides were the vegetable of the day (corn) and a salad. The salad was an up-charge of .99 but I was totally worth it. In fact, it might have been the best part of my meal. My mom’s salmon was undercooked but they fixed it without a problem and the quality of the food was good enough that I’m not marking them down for that one mistake.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Wait was reasonable, easy parking, servers were friendly, and food was outstanding. Highly recommend their baked oysters (tequila lime oysters and garlic Parmesan are our favorites). Kids love the chicken Alfredo.