“Food is fair, and service has been good. Not a bad place to try.”

Anna Maria Oyster Bar
Ranked #23 of 630 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Have been here twice in the past few months. The food is not bad. It is not the best seafood I have ever had but for the price it is not bad. I have been there for lunch not dinner. The service has been really good thought.
We had the oysters as an appetizers and they were fresh.
For what you are paying it is not a bad deal.
I feel they need to do some updating though.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Recommended by fellow staff, we did lunch here. Service was over the top, manager even asked how things were. Food to me was mediocre. I had the salmon BLT. Expecting a typical BLT on toast, I was disappointed when it arrived on a burger bun with two bacon strips across the salmon, an unripened tomato slice and skads of lettuce. The sides were also pitiful. Fresh green beans with stems still attached and some type of brown rice. My coworker had a salmon crabmeat puff pastry, her meal looked more appetizing. Next time I’ll order the fish tacos!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Good food, good service and reasonably priced. Tuesdays are always good as lobster is on special. Always visit when we are in Florida. Usually go to the one on Cortez but we were out by the airport for a few days before moving into our rental and this was more convenient.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Monday night is AYCE fish fry night. I also found out that other days throughout the week if you get to the bar before 5pm their happy hour special is also AYCE fish fry. The fish used for this is a lightly breaded pollock. It comes with (chips) fries and slaw. You can have free refills on any combination of the three or just the fish if you desire. Best AYCE fish fry I’ve tried in the area. Of course I’ll keep looking and in the meantime keep frequenting here. I can’t comment on anything else to eat here, however the oysters were very popular while I was eating my fish. I saw several people ordering them. Service is friendly and great at the bar.

2  Thank skittlesandsharky
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I am not much for seafood. But I always enjoy dinner here. The fish and chips are flaky and flavorful. My mother always gets the lobster bisque and swears by it. Others really enjoy the frog legs and the clam strips. To top it off the Margaritas are great also.