“Steer Clear of Howies!!”

Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #187 of 613 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter was a pizza hut manager for years and had an AWESOME lunch buffet.
I tried Hungry Howies. HUGE MISTAKE!!
Best thing on the buffet was the chicken noodle soup.
Pizza was TERRIBLE!!
For th e same amount of money I can get a GREAT pizza elsewhere.
STEER CLEAR OF HOWIES!!

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

After checking in to the hotel we wanted to grab a quick bite and relax back at the room. We stopped in a got a small pizza and a salad to share. They have a great salad bar and the pizza was pretty good. The service was very slow and there was a rowdy crowd while we were waiting so I wouldn't take kids there after 7pm. But it's a great place for getting take out!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

We enjoyed the buffet, which had a nice selection, including salad bar and desert pizzas. They change the selection constantly, and will make pizzas to your selections. Very affordable at $8.49 for lunch.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Driver very nice
Joined e mail and offered a am Pizza for joining but when I went on to
Use the coupon (code) it would NOT Accept it ~
Still. Have not Been able to use itb.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

The pizza was typical, the salad bar was good but seriously how can you mess up a salad bar? The breadsticks were delicious! I did not try anything on the desert pizza bar but the people I was with said it was good. The only thing I did not care for was our server asked if we were on one bill, I told her it is three adults on my bill and the other adults and children on another...the children were not with me, we are friends of friends and the server asked the ages of the kids I told her I didn't know they are not ours again she asked "you don't know how old they are?" No I told her 3 times ask the other people, if someone gives you an answer take the answer and walk away don't ask rudely 3x, not my kids, not my friends, not my guests, so no I don't know there ages and they are not my bill or responsibility.