“Great pizza buffet”

Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #187 of 619 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed 21 March 2017

We enjoyed the buffet, which had a nice selection, including salad bar and desert pizzas. They change the selection constantly, and will make pizzas to your selections. Very affordable at $8.49 for lunch.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Driver very nice
Joined e mail and offered a am Pizza for joining but when I went on to
Use the coupon (code) it would NOT Accept it ~
Still. Have not Been able to use itb.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

The pizza was typical, the salad bar was good but seriously how can you mess up a salad bar? The breadsticks were delicious! I did not try anything on the desert pizza bar but the people I was with said it was good. The only thing I did not care for was our server asked if we were on one bill, I told her it is three adults on my bill and the other adults and children on another...the children were not with me, we are friends of friends and the server asked the ages of the kids I told her I didn't know they are not ours again she asked "you don't know how old they are?" No I told her 3 times ask the other people, if someone gives you an answer take the answer and walk away don't ask rudely 3x, not my kids, not my friends, not my guests, so no I don't know there ages and they are not my bill or responsibility.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to come and get a buffet for a good price. Family friendly environment with nice servers!

Reviewed 1 December 2016

We chose because it was on the right side of the road. What a pleasant surprise! It was a pizza and salad buffet, much like a well know other, but this is so much better! Very fresh salad bar and well stocked. A wide variety of pizzas including dessert pizzas and several types of bread items. The wait staff was right on top of things. The quality and price is just right for couples and for families. We definitely would stop again.