“Quick and Fresh!”

Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #195 of 622 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed 24 June 2016

For a quick and fresh lunch you can't beat it for the price!

I am not a great fan of the pizza but kids eat that stuff like it is going out of style...and the dessert pizza just makes them even happier!

I get the all you can eat but I am there for the soup and salad! The salad bar is so fresh and yummy! The soup is chicken noodle, minestrone, or minestrone with little meatballs...Each one is delicious!

My husband loves the steak and cheese.....It doesn't come like a sub....more like a HUGE calzone that is cut so you can put all the toppings on (they come on the side)....It is absolutely fantastic! He always has to bring half of it home....

Great place! Super value, and the kids just love it! So do the adults!

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

The sign outside said pizza and salad bar and I couldn't pass it up. Large variety of different pizzas and even dessert pizza pies. Salad bar is small but has a good variety. Very clean and good quick dinning.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Much, much better pizza in town. This place just isn't worth the stop. Frozen dough, low quality sauce and toppings. The pizza buffet had few choices and the rate at which the pizza was put out was extremely slow. First and last visit.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

When we can't decide on what to do for lunch or dinner we go to Hungry Howie's. It is affordable and they have a large selection of different Pizza's, fresh salad bar, hot soups, and desserts too. If you don't see what you want you can ask them to make the pizza you like. The people who work there are always friendly and helpful. Try them out you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

We have ordered twice from this dump. First time I had to go outside and show the guy where I lived. It is a no brainer. DUH! Then the pizza was a bit short on the toppings as we ordered a Mediterranean Veggie pizza. I counted the mushrooms slices, oh! what mushrooms. The crust was less than crusty. (DUH)under cooked..
Well we decided a few months later to give them another try. And again the same results with one exception the butt head found our Condo. And to be perfectly clear, the units are clearly marked. I called the restaurant and talked to the manager, his idea to remedy the problem was to give me a free pizza. Like hell.... Not going back or want to for that garbage.

Sure I will recommend this place... My recommendation is stay clear of them. Food is awful and corporate doesn't much care either, I sent an email and they never responded.