“Love the choices of Pizza and make your own salad”

Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #195 of 625 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed 13 January 2016

When we can't decide on what to do for lunch or dinner we go to Hungry Howie's. It is affordable and they have a large selection of different Pizza's, fresh salad bar, hot soups, and desserts too. If you don't see what you want you can ask them to make the pizza you like. The people who work there are always friendly and helpful. Try them out you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

We have ordered twice from this dump. First time I had to go outside and show the guy where I lived. It is a no brainer. DUH! Then the pizza was a bit short on the toppings as we ordered a Mediterranean Veggie pizza. I counted the mushrooms slices, oh! what mushrooms. The crust was less than crusty. (DUH)under cooked..
Well we decided a few months later to give them another try. And again the same results with one exception the butt head found our Condo. And to be perfectly clear, the units are clearly marked. I called the restaurant and talked to the manager, his idea to remedy the problem was to give me a free pizza. Like hell.... Not going back or want to for that garbage.

Sure I will recommend this place... My recommendation is stay clear of them. Food is awful and corporate doesn't much care either, I sent an email and they never responded.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

good variety of pizzas...and salad bar...also soups...reasonable price....also have dessert pizzas...and all for one price

Reviewed 5 October 2015

really good fresh pizza and a lot to choose from including a well stocked salad bar. each as much as you like for $7.99 really good

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

My parents discovered Hungry Howie's on a trip to Florida when I was just a kid, we did not have them where we lived. Years later they finally came to our area. My niece who now lives in Florida told us about this place, we had to go. It was the best. I gorged out on so many awesome pizzas! I did not want to leave it was so good. I am can't wait until our next visit!