“Pizza was excellent, but not hot by the time I got home 10 minutes later”
Review of Little Caesars

Little Caesars
Ranked #237 of 619 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Last night was the first time in many years that I have eaten Little Caesar's pizza. I used to pick up their pepperoni pizzas on my way home from my business, and my family loved it. They were always available, hot, and according to my family - delicious! (I don't eat pepperoni, so cannot say, but every member of my huge family loved it.)

Now, the family is grown, so my husband and I decided we would try it for a change. The pizza was ready when I picked it up, the ingredients were fresh and ample, and the thin crust we ordered really WAS thin. It was very, very good.

I ordered mine with black olives, onions, and mushrooms. My husband had pepperoni, sausage, and mushrooms. Both of us thought it was excellent.

The only reason I did not give it a 5-star, excellent review, is because the pizza did not stay hot in the box, and I only had about an 8-10 minute ride home. I was told when I ordered it, that it would stay hot in their "hot boxes" for 45 minutes, but it did not stay hot a fraction of the time. One can always reheat pizza for a few minutes in the microwave or the oven, so that is not a good reason not to order it again, but I expected it to stay hot on my short ride home.

Overall, it was a good experience, and we will order pizza from them again in the future!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in placed a large order to take back to our rental house. They had it ready faster than promised and was very affordable. Little something for everyone!

Reviewed 13 May 2016

I don't know how they do it at the price they offer but their special Pizza offers are really good. Sometime a wait but they're fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

I normally get pepperoni with extra cheese and have not been disappointed.

This visit I decided to try the Pretzel Roll Pepperoni pizza which was a major error. The "pizza" tasted like chewing on a piece of rock salt. There is no tomato sauce used on this "pizza", but instead they use something similar to cheese wiz as the sauce. Minimal mozzarella and pepperoni made most of this pizza inedible.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

They did have it ready in about 10 mins it was the new pretzel pizza my son wanted to try. Good w allergies. The regular pie was adequate but hey I'm a NY'er. Staff was great friendly and had a smile. Apologetic about the pizza not being ready when we walked in.