“Good New York style Pizza!”

San Remo Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #62 of 625 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: We our family owned and operated. We have been serving the Manatee County area with the best pizza and pasta for over 30 years. We bake all of our breads daily as well as our home made pizza dough. Our specialty sauces are made in house. Contact us in Bradenton, Florida, for more information about our great menu of Italian dishes.
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

A family owned and operated Italian restaurant. Been coming here for decades and never been disappointed. It reminds me of my younger days in Brooklyn .

Reviewed 17 September 2015

This was purely a "lucky" visit. We did not know anything about this restaurant. The interior is a typical Italian restaurant, nothing outstanding in appearance. Then we saw the menu and realized the prices were very reasonable. I ordered a meatball calzonI. My wife ordered the day's special, lasagna which was a very reasonable price. We were brought very good fresh crusty bread. My wife's salad was very nice with great Italian dressing, obviously homemade. My wife's lasagna portion was very large and she was very happy. The sauce is outstanding. My calzoni was great and the sauce to dip was some of the very best Italian tomato sauce I have had. We then ordered a slice of another special, lemoncello cake. TERRIFIC, OUT OF THIS WORLD!! WE WILL RETURN MANY TIMES! Can't wait to try their pizza.

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

The pizza at San Remo is amazing. They have a great lunch special as well two slices of cheese pizza and a drink for $5 you can't beat that. The service was good and the staff is friendly. My friend got the Chicken Parmesan and said it was wonderful. Great little restaurant.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

My friend highly recommended- the food was delicious! She said the portions are large so we decided to split the eggplant parmigiana with spaghetti and salad plus we each ordered one piece of pizza . They brought homemade bread with the main course and it melts in your mouth. I was ALMOST sorry that we ordered the pizza because it was clear that we would be taking home some of our eggplant and spaghetti. BUT, the pizza wa SOOOOO delicious that we both finished our slice. I WILL be back and bring friends. This is not a fancy restaurant but the food is outstanding.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

If you become a regular they remember you. My family has been coming here for years they treat my dad like gold. Share recipes and take suggestions. We love their grandma pie but have to reorder.