“GREAT lunch!”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Central Cafe has been a staple of historic downtown Bradenton for over fifteen years. We feature fresh local ingredients, craft beers, signature cocktails, and a modern atmosphere. Our specials change nightly, so be sure to stop in and check them out.
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful, relaxed lunch. All 3 of us ordered a version of the trademark Californication sandwich - one without the roll. For a tuna lover, this was an amazing treat. The wasabi sauce was fantastic! We split 2 orders of the fries. Wow! I love thin, crisp fries; these were the best I've ever eaten.
I will definitely be back, and will probably order the same meal!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I hadn't been to Central Cafe in a long time and had never been there for dinner. All I can say is WOW! Really enjoyed the brie appetizer and shrimp tacos. Hubby had a great upscale burger. Live music was available on the night we went. Check to see if Undine (a local performer) performing as she is great!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The food looked amazing, and I had the salad, but that was pretty much it for gluten-free options. And I can get sick of salads very easily. Their tuna was amazing though!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Love the decor brick wall , farm table casual atmosphere. Food delicious. Love the French American sandwich and their home made French fries .

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We just stopped here because it was close to where we were going and are we glad we did. The food and service were Excellent. We are definitely going back. What a great lunch and plenty of it. Really some of the best food I have had.

Date of visit: February 2018