“YUM!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We stop here every time we go to Anna Maria or Holmes Beach. The service is always excellent. They make a great pie! My mouth is watering as I write this review. We've tried a couple of other menu items and everything has been really good but we really only stop here for the pizza. One of the best we've had outside of NY. Love the garlic knots too!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great food, large portions. Large section of Italian food. I live in area and this is my default restaurant.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We have been eating food from Danny’s for years, since he first opened. I recall telling him then that he had accomplished the perfect business plan. Bring fine New York
Food and charge Manatee County prices.
There is no better value anywhere.
Nothing in cans. No frozen base.
Fresh, delicious, perfect.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Big portions with excellent taste! Neat atmosphere inside the restaurant. Cold beer. Excellent service, never had an empty drink.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing!! I’m 8 months pregnant & had a huge craving for a calzone. Danny’s was the PERFECT choice!! The ratio of toppings/cheese/crust is perfect! My husband & son loved their choices too! (Calzone & pepperoni roll) We’re kinda pizza snobs since at home we have some excellent local pizza spots, but Danny’s was even better than our favorite place at home! Keep up the good work! All the employees were super pleasant and friendly, even though they were very busy. We’ll be back for sure!