“Great Food, Great Service”

Bella Mia Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 625 Restaurants in Bradenton
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a family owned authentic Italian restaurant. Pizza, pasta, kids meals - something for everyone!
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Wow, from garlic knots to eggplant parmigiana - delicious. Service was excellent.
Highly recommended and will return again.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

small place, but very romantic! Love every dish I've ever gotten from them. There sandwiches are delish, the garlic knots are even better!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

The best garlic knots ever! And there Italia supreme sandwich is even better! Very different flavors! Must visit

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Staying in Bradenton and we needed a quiet evening without dinner crowds so we decided to order a pizza. We chose Bella Mia because we saw an ad in a mailer. We were a bit skeptical but too tired to look for anything else. We could not have been more surprised. The pizza was delicious, thin crust pizza with more toppings than you could ever ask for. When we called they said an hour for delivery but were actually here way before that. Great food, great service. We'll be testing the actual restaurant soon. We're sure we won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Anonymouze
Reviewed 4 March 2017

I chose the restaurant to meet with a snowbird friend so we could talk and catch up while enjoying a meal. My previous experience with Bella Mia was limited to a few take out pizzas. Although fairly youthful, the staff was extremely polite and friendly and everyone asked after our comfort. We chose a table outside which was cooler and quieter, but still received constant attention (outside seating tends to get forgotten!). The food however, was uninspired - pretty bland and tasteless. I ordered the eggplant parmigiana and my friend ordered the chicken parmigiana. The meal starts out with a salad and I kid you not it had ONE HALF slice of a tomato and ONE HALF slice of cucumber and TWO SLIVERS of purple cabbage - the rest was iceberg lettuce. On the recommendation of the waitress, we had the peppercorn dressing which again was pretty bland. The eggplant itself was the thinnest slice I ever have been served with two sausage medallions on top. At least the cheese was generous. But the side pasta was disappointing - the tomato sauce had a metallic taste that makes me suspect it came out of a can. Even the bread plate which was served after ordering was just doughy. My friend's experience was similar. I'm still undecided if I want to go back. This place may be okay for pizza but I'll not venture too far into other dishes.

2  Thank JWJB05