“delicious first visit go Keke’s Breakfast Cafe”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #25 of 625 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch at Keke’s Breakfast Cafe. First impressions - we were nicely greeted, the restaurant looked spacious and clean. We were seated at a comfortable and our waiter took our order for 2 Arnold Palmer’s right away. One turkey club sandwich and one sesame chicken salad arrived promptly. The portions were huge. we we hungry and we could only eat half. Did I mention delicious as well ? We will be back again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We had a very good breakfast, presented well, and served promptly. I had an omelet that, while good, wasn't the 5-star level I see people raving about here. So I recommend Keke's, but with the suggestion that you either order something more specialized than an omelet, or with more realistic expectations about what you'll get.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Generally over priced, coffee mugs tiny, service fair. Scrambled eggs were runny. Sausage was bland. Portions were large.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

You walk in and the restaurant is clean and fresh. Staff is very friendly. I like the booths with the high backs. You feel private and can enjoy a conversation. The service was quick and friendly. The food was very good. I had a banana nut pancake and it was huge. You can definitely share it. I'm a BIG bit and didn't finish it. I highly recommend it. Keke's come to Pembroke Pines, FL. you'll kill it.

1  Thank Letssrv
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Food was good and varied, portions were acceptable for the money. Will visit again as a specific destination or if in the area and hungry.