“Great big pancakes!”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #26 of 616 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Food was good and varied, portions were acceptable for the money. Will visit again as a specific destination or if in the area and hungry.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

The pancakes are huge, the choices for eggs seem endless and the service is outstanding. I had plate with tomatoes and onions with potato and cheese with sunny side up eggs on top. The plate matched my mind’s eye perfectly. The Mrs had pancakes and said they were good. Chocolate chip pancakes and another egg dish rounded out the table. The portions are big. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

What a great find for brunch! Not easy to spot from the road but once you’re seated let the eating begin. Not only was the food good, but the way it’s presented is like something out of a gourmet magazine. The banana nut stuffed French toast was the hit of the table.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Great ambience with cheerful staff. Nice plating and generous portions to boot for breakfast and lunch. The franchise started in Orlando.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve been for breakfast and lunch and both meals were excellent. Because we eat out a lot - at least 2 meals a day, we have the low down on good and bad, and the food is good here. Breakfast was made to order and excellently prepared. The toast may have been slightly more done than I personally like, but I think more people like it browned than I do. I had a veggie omelet that was out of this world! Lunch was the same- we both had fried chicken wraps with pecans, lettuce and a mustard sauce that was was quite tasty. I like food that is consistently good. The iced tea was fresh even though they were closing 20 minutes after our lunch order. The servers, manager and other help were all friendly and polite and the restaurant was spotless!