All reviews western hotels enjoyed our stay room was clean front desk staff stayed nights night's sleep free breakfast air force museum waffles staff was friendly would stay here again hampton inn interstate cereal
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Staff were friendly and the hotel appeared to be in overall good condition.
There were a few things that let this overnight stay down for me.
The showers were very loud and I was woken by the jet sounding noise from the neighbouring room very early in the morning.
Apart from the shower, the hotel was quiet
The other point was turning the shower on.
I had to call the front desk for instruction. (Another guest had the same difficulties)
You don't just turn the tap, but have to firmly pull it out off the wall.
This isn't working well as it already moves around and you think you are going to break it off.
Last thing was. I have been traveling around US from overseas for almost two weeks.
Please excuse if I sound like an ungrateful visitor to this great country. Just want to help other travellers.
My opinion was the breakfast was quite lacking.
No bread at all for toast. There were muffins and a couple of other pastries.
Only two types of cereals. I believe they were both Cheerios.
So maybe being generous with an average score......there are some restaurants a short drive away.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Althea P, Manager at Best Western Plus Dayton South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Your Feedback is most welcome here at Best western South. We are disappointed to hear that your stay was not to your satisfaction, We appreciate knowing what issue you experiences so we can take the appropriate steps to correct them. We will be contacting you directly to see what other feedback you can provide. thank you for your time in reviewing the hotel.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Three (3) !!! barking dogs in the room next door was totally inappropriate. After 2 days of complaining we were told we could be moved. Why should we have to move when the dogs were the problem? Move the dogs!! When asked to speak to the mgr. was told she was cleaning rooms upstairs because housekeeping was short staffed. The issue was not resolved until the dogs checked out. The pool had only straight back plastic chairs, no lounge chairs, no table(s) or umbrella tables. Water faucet in bathroom was clogged and water came out inn a trickle. Toilet seat was so loose it was ready to fall off. Men sitting in a car in the parking lot were playing loud music and drinking beer. Where is the security? One bad mattress was totally bulging and couldn't be slept in.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western Plus Dayton South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements to offer guests a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 19 August 2018

It suited our needs for the weekend. The pool was functional even though we didn't have the time in our schedule to use it. The room was adequate...basically just to sleep! Breakfast was fine. I am not a breakfast eater, by my husband said it was fine. Two things on the down side and nothing that hindered the stay...the hallways were very warm and humid and our bathtub (shower) did not drain well. But again did not hinder our stay. We were able to be at UD within 15 minutes.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your candid review, your comment are invaluable to us and we certainly apologies that all aspect of your stay was not great. Thank You!!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Great helpful staff. Hotel was clean and quiet. Good breakfast. Hotel was responsive to other's reporting noise distirbance by other guests and the repsonded in a prompt and timely manner. Breakfast was good, nice selection of food. Needed extra towels and they broght them too us quickly.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for your comment regarding your recent stay.we are glad you chose to stay at Best Western South, and are very happy you had a nice experience.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

The rooms had roaches, ants. . Pool was horrible, water green. Kids couldn't swim. One room didn't have sheet on bed. One room didn't have towels. One room had the refrigerator in the bathroom. One room had slacks were hanging out of the bed. I had to kill ants. The front desk wouldn't give me another room. The desk clerk did come and clean the nigh stand off and bring a ant house killer. I was with a group and had a least 20 rooms.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
B57BMterriw, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Dayton South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Subject: Your stay at Best Western Plus Dayton South
Dear Joyce S.,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 937-291-0284.

Althea Parker