“One-of-a-kind Pastry Shop!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ashley's Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 14 Bakeries in Dayton
Description: Ashley's Pastry Shop is a full-service, family-owned bakery in Dayton, OH. We have been serving fresh-baked goods to the Dayton community since 1982. From donuts to cookies to dinner rolls, Ashley's has something you will love! We also create custom cakes for every special occasion, including wedding cakes, birthday cakes, graduation cakes, and more. We believe every day is worth celebrating. Come on by and try a pastry today-- we can't wait to meet you! And if you're not local to Ohio, don't worry; we'll ship our treats right to you!
Reviewed 13 October 2017

My husband & I had the most amazing experience here this morning. He is about to deploy in a few days and we decided we had to make one last stop into our favorite pastry shop before he leaves. We picked out all of our favorite things and when we went to pay, we were told it was her gift to us. She thanked us both and her words were so sweet and heartfelt, and little did she know exactly what we both needed to hear at the moment. Things have been so crazy preparing for him to leave and this act of kindness meant so much to us. Thank you so much! We are so grateful to be reminded of how kind people can be and for the AMAZING treats this shop provides, it truly is one-of-a-kind.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I always look for a local bakery (never a chain) when I travel and I found Ashley's. I bought a variety of things--apricot coffee cake (incredibly delicious), some tea cookies, and some bread. Everything was yummy!!! I saw them working on a cake in the back and I would venture to guess from the looks of it that their cakes are great also. I would definitely recommend this place as a great stop on your next visit to Dayton.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

This is an amazing place that is a must visit for incredible baked goods. It is an Oakwood landmark.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Please don't leave Dayton before trying a Cronut. Apparently, it's a local delicacy- a crescent/ donut combination- kind of a glazed crescent, but much more awesome than that!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Grew up frequenting Ashley's ...their icing cookies are always great for the holidays but the special treat is definitely the sandtarts. Never had anything else like them! When I'm back in Dayton, always stop by for a sandtart!

Been to Ashley's Pastry Shop? Share your experiences!