“One-of-a-kind Pastry Shop!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ashley's Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 14 Bakeries in Dayton
Description: Nobody does it like Ashley's Pastry Shop, a family-owned bakery in Dayton, Ohio. With our selection of mouth-watering pastries, fresh baked breads, moist & tasty cakes, decorated cookies & cupcakes, and SO much more, you're sure to find something you love. We welcome you to visit our shop for your next special occasion or when you simply need a treat. And yes, we do deliver. Here at Ashley's, we believe it's the details that make the difference.
Reviewed 13 October 2017

My husband & I had the most amazing experience here this morning. He is about to deploy in a few days and we decided we had to make one last stop into our favorite pastry shop before he leaves. We picked out all of our favorite things and when we went to pay, we were told it was her gift to us. She thanked us both and her words were so sweet and heartfelt, and little did she know exactly what we both needed to hear at the moment. Things have been so crazy preparing for him to leave and this act of kindness meant so much to us. Thank you so much! We are so grateful to be reminded of how kind people can be and for the AMAZING treats this shop provides, it truly is one-of-a-kind.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I always look for a local bakery (never a chain) when I travel and I found Ashley's. I bought a variety of things--apricot coffee cake (incredibly delicious), some tea cookies, and some bread. Everything was yummy!!! I saw them working on a cake in the back and I would venture to guess from the looks of it that their cakes are great also. I would definitely recommend this place as a great stop on your next visit to Dayton.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

This is an amazing place that is a must visit for incredible baked goods. It is an Oakwood landmark.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Please don't leave Dayton before trying a Cronut. Apparently, it's a local delicacy- a crescent/ donut combination- kind of a glazed crescent, but much more awesome than that!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Grew up frequenting Ashley's ...their icing cookies are always great for the holidays but the special treat is definitely the sandtarts. Never had anything else like them! When I'm back in Dayton, always stop by for a sandtart!

Been to Ashley's Pastry Shop? Share your experiences!