“Great follow up to shopping trip!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #17 of 826 Restaurants in Dayton
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I've been to several Bonefish Grilles and they Never disappoint! The food is delicious and the quality of the food is always high.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Went here for dinner and sat at the bar to eat as I was traveling for business alone. Jacob?, bar server, provided excellent service from start to finish. They had a three course special, salad, entree and dessert for a reasonable price point. Ordered the house salad, Atlantic Salmon with green beans and Jasmine rice, along with their delicious warm bread. Tried and enjoyed the Chocolate Brownie which was warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and whip cream/nuts. The meal was delicious and service was attentive and paced properly. Glad I came here for dinner and plan to return on my next visit to the area. Give it a try!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

This is one of the few chain restaurants that I really like and today they delivered on
food as always. Excellent food - bang bang shrimp taco and ahi tuna salad. Our server , Blair was also great with both kindness and efficiency and tried his best to help us out with the ridiculously loud music.

He very kindly turned it down a couple of times, but unfortunately the manager kept turning it back up. Why restaurants keep music so loud that you cannot talk to people sitting at your table is beyond me. In order to be kept at a normal and not harmful level, music should be no louder than a telephone. Beyond that it is a health hazard and particularly ridiculous at an upscale restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

If you love seafood..they have lots to choose from. We went twice this weekend. we had the scallop corn specialty entree .. i had the soup ..crab corn chowder. the next day came back for the king crab . . they sawed it open for the most part. the king crab shell is hard to open ... hard on the hands.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I took my senior parents and 2 adult children to Bonefish for my Mom’s birthday. Our waiter was fabulous - so good with all the ages! The food was delicious and beautifully presented! Our waiter gave us great recommendations, was patient with everyone and provided answers to all our questions. We all enjoyed the experience!

Date of visit: August 2018