“Great service! Love the steak!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #41 of 826 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 16 September 2018

We always have great service, delicious meals and positive experiences at this location! They never fight you over coupons, and are very accommodating! Honestly, only gripe is price! Even without alcohol, it's easy to walk out with a $75 check for 2 people! (sign up for their emails to save!!)

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

So we were sat immediately and it started off great. Our server was Aaron and he was great! My wife ordered the ribeye medium well and I order the porterhouse medium. My wife's steak came out slightly over cooked but ok. My medium came out over cooked at well! I'm not picky but this wasn't even close. I sent it back. When it came back the manager dropped it in front of me and sked if it was better. Which it was this time. Then just walked away. Didn't even offer to pay for the beer I drank while waiting or anything. Anywho Aaron was great management not so much. Won't be back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

It is no prime steakhouse but it is great for a quick steak as a chain restaurant. They also have a one of a kind beer there called Crossroads that is only made for that location specifically. Highly recommend. Ask for Aaron or Tia they are great

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 April 2018

As a person who tends to shy away from chain restaurants this was our first time eating at a Longhorn Steakhouse but will not be our last. We stopped in for Dinner while staying in the area overnight. We went approximately 7pm and were seated right away. We asked our server if it could be quick because we needed to be back to our room at a certain time. The sever was very friendly and took our order. I misread the menu and thought you got a salad with one side. I was suprised when she asked for a second side. Our order was placed. I then asked if I could have a Ceaser salad as my salad. It was explained that because I ordered 2 sides I did not get a salad. She then brought me a Ceaser salad free of charge. The meal was very flavourful but the steak was a bit on the well side for a medium. My wife ordered the salmon and said it was wonderful and would definitely order it again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

You find plenty of places to eat in the area, and that’s a good thing, but you a good steak, LongHorn just might have the answer. Reasonable prices, fair quality and effective service, this location at the end of the strip is convenient. I can recommend the ribs, most steaks and even the chopped steak. My baked potato was a stand out as it was cooked perfectly- a rarity in most restaurants but it was fluffy and I ate every bite. The salad too was pretty good.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!