All reviews hot dogs free drinks nachos baked potato chicken fingers panera bread adult beverages red lobster an indoor outdoor pool mixed drinks chilli evening reception parking lot room rate hot tub very nice hotel oatmeal
Reviewed 30 April 2017

We have stayed at drury inn dayton many times. The time it happened to be for a funeral. Upon check in the front desk staff was great and offered condolences and asked if there was anything they could do to help. The happy hour nightly was great, darrin who worked the bar was exceptional. Everywhere we passed a staff member we were greeted warmly.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 April 2017

We only stayed one night for a dance competition. Rooms were nice and clean with mini fridge and microwave. They have a happy hour deal where they had nachos, hot dogs, baked potatoes, pasta, and salad along with a few free drinks. Hotel was full for the night and the pool was overly crowded but it was a busy weekend. My biggest complaint was the bed was too soft and the pillows were such that one wasn't enough and two was too much. I didn't hear any noise but my wife said she was awakened by rowdy guests at two in the morning. Nice clean hotel overall, staff was nice and friendly. We would stay there again.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We stayed in a 2 room suite with 2 queen beds. The hotel and the room were very clean. The room had great sound proofing- we never heard a noise from other rooms. The food wasn't perfect but the staff were continually coming around to ask how everything was and were quick to correct problems. Having the separate living room with the suite made it so much more comfortable to relax as a family at night. I would definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Fantastic Hotel. Clean, quiet, great breakfast area and friendly staff. Just love the over-sized King rooms - they are huge! Love that the soap/shampoo and cream rinse are in the shower and not in little tiny bottles. Would loved to have spent a little more time here to enjoy the hotel a bit more. Fresh hot popcorn available on our arrival and soda available all the time in the breakfast area. So nice. Location is perfect and lots of places to eat nearby and a couple in the parking lot. Bed and pillows very comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Because of business, I've stayed in the Dayton area for six months. A co-worker referred me to the Drury Inn on Miller Ln. and since then, I’ve not stayed anywhere else. I've had a wonderful stay. The rooms are clean. The staff is very friendly. I can’t say enough about the management. Mr. Mugnano the General Manager, has been more than accommodating.
The one or two issues I’ve had in the last six months were addressed immediately, and I’ve been more than satisfied.
Customer service is my business, and the Drury Inn on Miller Lane is a prime example of excellent customer service.
Jeff

Room tip: I've stayed almost every room on every floor over the past six months, and I've never seen a bad room
Date of stay: June 2016