“Great muffins and coffee”
Review of Tim Hortons

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #10 of 14 Bakeries in Dayton
Description: Located at 2312 Needmore Rd, Dayton, OH, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Dayton Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 15 June 2018

In a hurry to work last Friday and decided to give Tim Horton's a try. Super fast service and the blueberry muffin was fresh and delicious. Won't be my last time to go there.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

this canadian venture really amazing the way staff shows speed in dispensing out hot coffee and bagels on order ! clean eating place and a comfortable break on road journey.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Typically, the reviews I write are mostly good reviews. This experience was pretty unpleasant however. We are fans of Tim Horton's coffee and are used to excellent service in Dublin, Ohio. We were expecting the same here. After giving us the wrong coffee, I asked to have coffee that was already paid for to be replaced. The coffee given was a small with cream and sugar and given that my grandpa is a diabetic, he couldn't have the sugar. ( we had ordered a large black) The server was extremely rude when I said, "Excuse me" to ask about a replacement. Then, we had ordered two meals, one with a donut and one with hashbrowns. They gave us the wrong donut. And after giving it back, the server threw a bag of food at us through the window. We never received the hashbrowns or the donut. Had it not been for the good (corrected coffee) the rating would have been a 1. We will choose another Tim Horton's location though.

Reviewed 2 October 2014

On a recent trip to Dayton, I stopped at Tim Hortons. I'm not a fan of coffee, but wanted to try lunch there. The guy who took my order didn't seem too interested that it was my first time there and didn't make any suggestions or elaborate on any of the sandwiches on the menu. They say you can't go wrong with the club, so I had the turkey bacon club. The sandwich was very good, with plenty of meat. The honey mustard sauce and fresh baked bread really made this stand out. It was served with fresh kettle chips. Overall, it was good, reasonably priced & fast. I studied the pastries for a while and chose the pumpkin pie donut. Yum.

Been to Tim Hortons? Share your experiences!