“Excellent and tasty healthy food!!!”
Review of Lily's Bistro

Lily's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Lily's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 827 Restaurants in Dayton
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Independently owned "nice dining:" great food, friendly service, creative bar program in an un-stuffy atmosphere. Food, cocktails, beers, and wines change to reflect midwestern seasons with a focus on eclectic American and scratch made comfort food.
Reviewed 12 November 2018

What a pleasant surprise to walk into this place for lunch, and find they not only have a warm, cozy atmosphere, but outstanding healthy and delicious food, mostly from local sources.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 10 November 2018

I have been going to Lily's since they opened several years ago and watched their evolution from a good place into a truly exceptional restaurant. Their staff is friendly and cool, the atmosphere is welcoming and hip, and the food is remarkable. Their commitment to supporting local farmers and always changing the menu is unlike any other restaurant in Dayton. As someone who has traveled extensively, I'm super happy to have a place like Lily's in my hometown. I recently had a small event there for a friend's shower and while I'd like to think I'm a good regular and maybe that's why we were treated so well, I think it's just how they try to treat everyone :)

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Ate lunch two weeks ago at Lilly’s. I couldn’t wait to go as I was told it was great. If great is having to ask twice to add to the salad the goat cheese then it’s really even less than two stars. The sandwich was aweful and had some kind of Dorito like chips in it. I almost sent it back but I wasn’t up for anything else on their lunch menu. The service was also bad.

Reviewed 21 October 2018

Went for a family brunch and had a horrible time. The service was a disaster, our food was cold and undercooked we all ordered scrambled eggs. They most of the table did not eat there meals. Our waitress did not want to wait on us and was surly. When dropping of the check she said “have a day” not a nice day or just here’s your check but a surly “have a day. If you can’t handle a big party don’t take the reservation. The lack of organization and ability by the management to keep customers informed and happy was nonexistent, here. You now have 25-30 who were under impressed and will not come back.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

We were there with our son and sat on the patio. Nice menu with unique things, yet a good selection. I had a butternut squash risotto with scallops that was delicious! My husband and son had a brIsed short rib sandwich with french fries. They both really enjoyed theirs also. Service was excellent.

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Lily's Bistro? Share your experiences!