All reviews waffle house room was clean room was recently remodeled front desk canadian bacon indoor pool and free breakfast hotel staff was very friendly comp breakfast waffles wright patterson air force museum at this price point would stay here again off the highway plan on staying under renovation great rate check in was easy
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Recently renovated by a Choice Hotel recommended/required contractor. Sub-par fit and finish throughout. I have management experience with a Choice property and would not have allowed this piss poor level of work. Made me wonder if the Choice Regional Manager got a payment from the contractor. Ok Badda Boom --- help the Owner. Now, the owner's failure was to allow his maintenance person to repair a shower wall which had a hole in it with an adhesive bathmat, instead of removing the room from service until the shower was repaired. Customer first -- always, and this was a no, no, for an upper mid-level property.

If you want to stay in a Choice hotel, there is a better Comfort Inn East of Dayton, in the suburb of Huber Heights. 7907 Brandt Pike, close to a Bob Evans. I toured this property, it was up to standard, larger breakfast area, and was comparably priced. Just five miles from the USAF Museum.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018

This was my second stay in Dayton, Ohio, and after staying on a very crowded street of hotels just north of Dayton, I chose to stay a little bit farther out. I chose this Comfort Inn, and pleased. Easy check-in, very comfortable bed, and decent breakfast options in the morning. For the price, I was happy with this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

After a 10 hour drive looking for comfort to rest, upon arrival heavy use of scents upon entering lobby. But, I thought the room may be vented and present itself differently. Room extremely heavy of strong chemical cleaning scents. Could not stay because I could not breathe, and company was charged for a night stay. Never used anything in the room, never sat down, never touched anything...and was never offered any other solution. No care or regard for the circumstance. After 5 hours of calls and searching, I had to drive another 45 minutes for a place south of Dayton and fill a prescription for inhaler. My card used for incidentals (which I never used) was locked for 4 days due to lack of correct processing on the hotels part.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank angelcsm588
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We normally do not stay at Comfort Inns but chose this property based on the location we ended up at when we were sick of driving and the fact that it was dog friendly for larger dogs. We arrived after midnight and check in was easy. The only annoyance was that I had to be a little aggressive to NOT be signed up for the rewards program. I don’t care that it’s free, I’m not interested for personal reasons and should only have to say no one time.

All we did was sleep and head out at 9am. We missed breakfast so I can’t leave any recommendation on that. The room we had was on the first floor, end of the hall. It was easy for letting the dog out and the room seemed spacious. The shower was hot and much needed. The room door had a large space around it that let a lot of light in. It especially bothered our dog that saw every person walk by. Sorry for all the barks!

We won’t be back simply because we won’t be in that area again but I recommend it if you need an affordable, clean place to sleep.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
ShawnOH209, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is important to us to continually make improvements to all of our guests experience. Glad to hear that you gave Comfort Inn a try and apologize for Guest Services agent for asking you repeatedly to join our rewards program. I will speak with them regarding this.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on business for two weeks. The hotel is managed really well. Check in was friendly and fast. My room was recently remodeled with top notch furnishings and a really nice bathroom. Breakfast had great choices and was constantly replenished and cleaned.

There are a bunch of restaurants nearby and a grocery store across the street.

This hotel stacks up well against hotels that charge twice as much.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Please stop back and see us again soon.