“Elegant, Relaxing and Yummy!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

KDonk
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Elegant, Relaxing and Yummy!”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I met a friend here to relax and catch up. It was perfect. The house is so well maintained and everywhere you look is preserved history or interesting decoration. The stained glass is beautiful and in the master bath, I kept thinking I left a light on because it was so bright and sunshine filled. Our favorite was the porch area off the master bed room to sit and feel the night breeze and listen to the little waterfall in the corner. The bed was soft and comfortable. Water pressure was wonderful in the shower and the bathroom was gigantic.

I am not sure which was more amazing Elliot's delicious breakfast or the fancy and special presentation. Lemon cucumber water and a tiny dish for my sliced banana… only like a million times better than my every day breakfast! I wish he would make me breakfast every morning.

Options for dinner are a short drive away… but nothing we found that was walkable. It was just what both of us needed, relaxing and rejuvenating to be so pampered.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing