“Great breakfast value”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited on a Saturday morning around 9 am. Reception was awkward as two servers passed by without telling us to seat ourselves. I had to ask. Waitress then forgot to give us menus and we had to ask. They have seating outside that is mostly shaded in the morning

I ordered eggs Benedict at $5.49 (yep) and my wife ordered a breakfast burrito. Food was very good at prices were almost unheard of.

One waitress was very attentive, good intentions ...but forgetful. The other was bland, slow and forgetful.

Great food though at a great price. Just be prepared for iffy service.

1  Thank Jsmeyers

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We are locals and we like this place but I have never been that breakfast wasn't at least an hour to an hour and a half. This is a great place for visitors to stop by, but it is a tough sell for locals on a schedule. Having said that the staff is friendly, the food is good, and we always have a good time.

1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I have had only regular coffee and iced tea at this restaurant. I've had the coffee multiple times and it is reliably poor quality coffee. The iced tea was very good once and fair at other times. I know it's churlish of me, but I believe a place which calls itself a cafe should have good coffee.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast and it was ok. Server always locals recommended it to us but my breakfast sandwich had very little bacon and was small. Grits lacked seasoning. Pancakes were good and the biscuits and gravy were good.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This establishment is a tiny place that you might miss driving by. They have outdoor seating and a small space inside. Of course I was looking at the reviews on TripAdvisor so decided to go there and what a pleasant surprise.

The server was very sweet and accommodating and the food was amazing. I had a veggie omelet and my husband had corned beef hash and eggs.

Not only was the food excellent but the price was very good. Extremely fair. I give this place five stars for all of the above and recommend it highly.