Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$122
US$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$130
US$110
Courtyard Newport News Yorktown(Yorktown)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$105
Candlewood Suites Newport News(Yorktown)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$106
US$74
US$69
Red Roof
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Crown Inn(Yorktown)
US$88
US$86
  • Free Internet
US$172
Hotels.com
Fort Eustis Inn(Newport News)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$67
US$58
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$77
US$73
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

The tv didn't work in the first room. We were moved to another room where there were no washcloths. The ceiling in the bathroom was about to fall in. The toilet seat and bathtub looked grundgy. Saw a roach on the night stand. Only reason I gave 1 star was there were no other options

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alfar101455
Reviewed 7 August 2016

I'm here Sunday August 7, 2016 at 8am I left my room to get free continental breakfast and doors are locked and no one is answering the bell? ( there is a sign on the door that says to ring the doorbell for assistance ) 3 people are standing with me waiting. It's 9:30am and still no one is present? I was not given a key to my room when I checked in because the door was broken but was told to come ring bell and she would let me in if I needed to leave. The one and only time I leave I am locked out. I'm at the restaurant having to pay for breakfast now. One patron at the hotel drove to wal mart to buy towels because no one was present to give him any for his kids. Rooms are outdated like 1960 sheets and bed covers. Tv barely works. Pool isn't open. Cover still on and it's August? Basically the only amenity that's correct is free wi-fi

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank aliceblaylock53
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Please listen to everyone reviewing because this place is just nasty. The first room I was in was in better condition and cleaner but I asked for non smoking and it had definitely been smoked in. The next room they put me in was horrible. That room according to the lady at the front desk hadn't been used in 3 months and you could tell the lights between the beds didn't work because the cord was cut off. The room was very dirty. The refrigerator and microwave were disgusting, with mold all through the fridge. There was dust and paint chips all over the shower and handles inside the shower. The shower curtain had mold and grim all over the inside. The toilet had pee on the seat. I went to the office and asked for it to be cleaned. Again the lady at the desk assured me the would have it cleaned. The cleaning lady basics sprayed a air freshener and wipe the toilet. The next day I came back to find that they had "cleaned" the room again by just throwing the blankets across the beds, spraying an air freshener again, and took all the towels without putting new ones. That was it for me and I checked out that very day.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Marissa A
Reviewed 12 October 2015

I was excited to see that it was family owned and newly renovated, I just know when it was done. The room was well lit, but it was not to our advantage. There were several lapses in housekeeping, missing cups for the coffee, the non working remote control for the TV, the left over toothpaste in the bathroom sink along with the last guest soap in the shower. The toilet seat also was in sorry shape and in need of replacement. The shower did work well and we were given extra towels upon request. The sink didn't have anything to stop possessions from falling down the drain. My sister found a few questionable hairs in the bathroom and one on her sheets. Why did we stay your thinking- Lysol spray and necessity. Also there was none of the promised breakfast we wouldn't have eaten it but it's the principle that they offered it.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathleen J
Reviewed 24 August 2015

So disappointed in this place. It looked decent in the pictures, and the website led us to believe that it would be a good value. However, that website needs to be updated. There was NO continental breakfast as advertised. When we arrived, late in the afternoon, our room wasn't ready because it hadn't been re-keyed yet. The wi-fi was extremely unreliable--their server had to be re-started and we were there for a few hours before we could log on. The office and the rooms smelled musty and looked dirty. Our room was so overcrowded with odds and ends of furniture (including a curio cabinet!)that we could barely get into the bathroom. We had to ASK for a bathmat! The TV didn't work. The air conditioner barely worked. In fact, it was about 3:00 before the room was even close to a comfortable temperature. When we went to check out in the morning, the office wasn't open yet even though it was past the 7:00 opening time.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple