US$132
US$110
Candlewood Suites Newport News(Yorktown)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$106
CandlewoodSuites
US$83
US$80
US$132
US$125
Courtyard Newport News Yorktown(Yorktown)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$90
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Crown Inn(Yorktown)
US$88
US$86
  • Free Internet
US$151
US$139
Hornsby House Inn(Yorktown)
No availability for your dates from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2015

So disappointed in this place. It looked decent in the pictures, and the website led us to believe that it would be a good value. However, that website needs to be updated. There was NO continental breakfast as advertised. When we arrived, late in the afternoon, our room wasn't ready because it hadn't been re-keyed yet. The wi-fi was extremely unreliable--their server had to be re-started and we were there for a few hours before we could log on. The office and the rooms smelled musty and looked dirty. Our room was so overcrowded with odds and ends of furniture (including a curio cabinet!)that we could barely get into the bathroom. We had to ASK for a bathmat! The TV didn't work. The air conditioner barely worked. In fact, it was about 3:00 before the room was even close to a comfortable temperature. When we went to check out in the morning, the office wasn't open yet even though it was past the 7:00 opening time.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2015

My family of six stayed at this motel for 2 nights (July 2 to July 5, 2015). The room we got had three double beds, small fridge, TV, free wifi and bathroom. The beds are so-so but the sheets smelled like someone smoked in the room. We specifically asked for a non-smoking room but the room still smelled like a smoking room. The pillows are not good either but at least did not smell terrible. The fridge was small and did not get cold enough. The TV was working fine. The bathroom is big enough for two average-sized persons. The shower had the two knobs to regulate the temperature so it wasn't kid-friendly. The tub will drain sluggishly when showering. The carpet looks dirty. The people behind the desk when I checked in were nice and courteous. You'll need a quarter to get ice from the ice machine. There's a small pool in the middle of the motel parking lot although we did not get to swim as we are away most of the day. There are not too many restaurants in the area. They had really good free wifi so my kids were at least pre-occupied with their electronic gadgets. There's also a sliding door to access the back of the motel leading to small patch of grass, wasn't sure if you can grill outside your room although I saw a grill outside one of the rooms. Not the worst hotel I've been to but I wouldn't recommend if you can find something else. I booked through Priceline and couldn't find anything else because of the holiday season.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2014

when my son checked into his room his comforter had cigarette burns in it and the mattress cover had blacked stuff on it and flaked off onto the sheets and it looked like mice feces. went to the office and the indian manager did not even make an effort to correct situation, when we checked into our room had cigarette burns in the comforter, my parents had a big blood stain on their sheet, black stuff on the towels, no tp holder, bath tub was cracked and repaired and it had cracked again, had to go to walmart to buy flip flops to use for showers bcause the tub was dirty!! had talked to a female employee in the afternoon confirming reservations and when I mentioned this to the manager was told no female employee's worked there, then next morning noticed a female housekeeper and she confirmed that the female person I spoke with does work there!! definitely will not stay there again even it was free!!!! did not check out breakfast, went to ihop down the street!

Room Tip: do not use this hotel, the pictures on the internet are outdated and the rooms are filthy and the bbb & health department need to be involved!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Beverly T
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Upon check in the rooms were not cleaned even though I touched base with them hours ahead of arrival. Room was next to loud street with loud cars and cycle going bye every other minute. All of the sheets had cigarette burns in them, the toliet backed up every single time we went to flush, breakfest were packed oatmeal cakes and honey buns with a gallon of milk and juice in a room sized fridge next to the service station. They had stale corn flakes as the only cereal there,, and a single size at home coffee pot on the opposite side of the room. The towels were crusty and old, and the back door lead to woods, the bathroom fan was moldy and rusty and the shower backed up easily. The landscaping was cool looking but the pool was not. You could try to look at the bottom of the pool but you couldnt see the bottom. U cant see the bottom stair leading into the pool as I tripped and stubbed my toe twice each time getting in and out of the pool. The maid and manager argued in the parking lot infront of everyone yelling and screaming. I was itchy when sitting/laying on bed, I didnt trust them so I layed on top of the sheets and covers not even questoning in I should sleep under them. They could easily have bed bugs in them and lice on the pillows. I woke up one morning with mysterious 2 bites on my stomach, and I dont remember them being there before I went to bed. There was no smoke detector... well there was but in the clothing drawer. The only good thing about this place is that the A/C worked great in my room. I will NEVER stay here again until they make serious changes. My family even called the Health department it was so bad.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank David S
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Sadly I had family stay here when they came to visit due to good rate. On the first evening they called to inform me they change rooms as the first one smelled musty. The next morning (saturday) they called and asked us to find them another place to stay. When we went there to meet them upon first entering the room I gagged on musty smell. Sheets and pillow cases were stained. Pulled back the matresses to find the boxspring covered in grimy filth. Mattress covers had cigerette burns in them. Carpet was stained and dirty. Bathroom had mold growing in the grout between the tiles. No towel bars or bar to hold tp. floor was dirty. Refrigarator was dirty. I spent less than 20 mins in the room and wanted to go home and take a shower. Pools water was green. The indian gentleman at the front desk was rude. When asked to speak to the manager, was told he wasnt there and would not be there til monday. I am tempted to seend the pictures I took to the health department, the bbb, and post on social media. DO NOT STAY HERE. You will find a cleaner room in a crackhouse

Room Tip: Choose a room in another hotel/motel
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family