Free cancellation until 26/07
US$126
US$120
US$130
US$110
Courtyard Newport News Yorktown(Yorktown)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$100
Candlewood Suites Newport News(Yorktown)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$74
US$69
Red Roof
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$71
US$55
Crown Inn(Yorktown)
US$88
US$86
  • Free Internet
US$172
Fort Eustis Inn(Newport News)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$77
US$73
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

All reviewsthe riverroom was cleanan older hotelon site restaurantfree trolleymini fridgefishing pierwithin walking distancewater viewslept like babiessmall microwaveprivate balconyhistorical sitesgirls weekendlong weekendtraining centerstayed here for one night
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Needing a place in Yorktown to stay overnight we settled on this rather dated looking motel. Great decision! The location is perfect with an excellent outlook over the river and great restaurants a short walk away. Our king room was spacious and comfortable and with coffee making facilities. Having dropped something on the floor I looked under the bed where a vacuum had clearly not been for some time. The rest of the room was clean. One of the downstairs corridors was a bit cluttered and dingy but the place is good value for money, at least in the off season.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bartonbears
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Great views, right on the York River. This was a great waterfront location at Yorktown Beach. Room was clean and fairly updated. Our main complaint was that there was a large draft coming from under the door and it was the middle of winter.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We stay here because it is near our daughter and family. Cleaning staff minimal so no early check in. Room dated but clean but nothing special. The restaurant is now run by a different person and marginal at best! The setting is beautiful but the property way past its prime!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I had reserved our room back in March, 2017 for a friend's son's wedding for August, 2017. I made confirmation feedback the day before our arrival. No early arrival would be allowed due to their lack of employees. When we did arrive, mind you, ON TIME for the 3:00 pm checkin...we had to stand in a line at the door! The associate on the desk was frazzled to say the least. She was the only one working, with the exception of an elderly housekeeping associate. The wedding was to take place at 4 pm. Glad I had already had a shower and all I had to do was slip on the dress for the occasion!! Others were not so lucky. FINALLY get up to the desk around 3:45 pm for checking and she didn't even give us a parking permission tag nor take any of our car information (which is required if you don't want your car towed). We figured we could square that with them AFTER the wedding/reception. Get to our room...change...and out the door for a walk down to the Freight Shed for the wedding. Returned later evening and got squared away with the desk for our car registration info. Another associate was there at this time. She was baffled at the mistakes the other associate had done that day. The room was dingy but relatively clean. The iron was filthy and cobwebs in the corner up above it. The hair dryer plug was SPLIT and wires were hanging out! They must have put some kind of wax on the tub as we both commented we nearly fell trying to get in and out. No amenities to use, so glad we had our own. I did not use the coffee pot while there. Air conditioning unit was in the bathroom area and was noisy, so we chose to sleep on the farthest bed towards the entrance door. Floor/carpet could have been better cleaned. At least there were NO bedbugs!! Checking out was a breeze! Same girl that was there when we arrived was at the desk, but all she had to do was say, "Have a good day". Would I stay again...maybe but doubtful.

Room Tip: Second floor is your best option for overlooking the York River.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vanessa T
Reviewed 20 July 2017

After a difficult check-in experience, the room was great and the view was awesome. Desk clerk was clearly inebriated; assigned me a room already assigned to other guests (who were in their pajamas when I put the key in the lock--fortunately I heard the tv so I knocked); charged my credit card for the room although my company had pre-paid and I was told my card imprint was for any additional personal charges incurred; and did the same to several other guests. One guest had to wait in the lobby for nearly an hour while the clerk was sleeping in the office and could not be awaken.

Room Tip: The view of the York River, especially at sunrise, is spectacular!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business