“Great Ice Cream”

Cuisines: American
Description: Coffee bar with home made cookies, also free wi-fi
Description: Coffee bar with home made cookies, also free wi-fi
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Good old shop on the corner across from the train station. Good value, great ice cream and selection of coffees.

Cheers

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

We travel with two dogs. This is the perfect stop when we leave Las Cruces first thing in the morning. One of us gets the cappuccinos and the other walks in the park across the street. Great foam on the cappuccinos. I was impressed. I've been making espresso drinks for 16 years and know good foam when I taste it. Give yourself a little time go stroll the park and street. Charming and dare I say quaint.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

Coffee here is better than Starbucks; cool old-time bar and antiques. Great outdoor dining for visiting with friends.

Reviewed 5 April 2015

We checked this place out after reading TA. The latte was like coffee flavored milk. The owner indicated we should leave tips twice. The cookie was so dry and it was like making cement in the mouth .

1  Thank Lulu85715
Reviewed 4 February 2015

I had heard the coffee was good here, so I stopped in. I wasn't disappointed. Excellent latte. There are home made goodies to go along with it. I had a very generous helping of apple pie. They offerred to put any leftovers in a to-go container but the pie was too yummy to save any for later. Also enjoyed meeting the friendly staff and locals. And the ambiance of the gift shop, along with vintage country music playing in the background, add to the nice local feel.

4  Thank sharondf2015

Been to Bucko's Coffee? Share your experiences!