“Late night Mexican food”

Potrillos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Sulphur
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

They were one of the few restaurants still open at 8:30 on Sunday. The staff was friendly. Food was served fast. The menu had a large variety to chose from. I picked the Mexican enchiladas and it was good.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 21 August 2017

we have stopped there to eat a few times when in the area. The food is awesome and priced well. We ordered the fajitas potrillos for two and 3 of us had plenty to eat and took leftovers for lunch the next day! Love their salsa too!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017

The food was okay but the service was horrible. They didn't seem to have a system of what waiter went with what table and people were just not being served.

2  Thank Dalene B
Reviewed 26 June 2017

The food was average, but the best thing was the local musians that came and played their guitars and sange country music. Loved it..felt like I was at the Bluebird :-)

1  Thank Cindy D
Reviewed 18 June 2017

I love having a real sugar coke with my meal. My husband had carnitas and I had enchiladas. No complaints good food, prices, service