“Expensive but worth it for a delicious, five star romantic meal!”
Review of Baron of Beef

Baron of Beef
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Sulphur
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 12 November 2017

It is my understanding the menu changes a bit but My $69 dinner consisted of a Texas toast, large dinner salad, a large filet of duck, large filet of Beef, a filet of fish, asparagus, twice baked potato, and choice of 3 decadent deserts. The meat melted like butter in your mouth and could be cut with a fork. It was absolutely the best meal I have ever had! The portions were so large, I brought half home for lunch the next day. Delicious, deliciously, deliciousness!!!

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Texas055

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My husband and I and one of our adult boys decided we needed a getaway.
We ate dinner at the Baron of Beef which is the name of the dinner restaurant inside Echo Canyon Spa and Resort. My husband and I ate here back in 2013 when we stayed and were so impressed we decided to treat our son. None of us were disappointed or left the table hungry. I mean, seriously, where else can you, I ask, in the middle of Oklahoma have duck, beef, and fish on one plate? Let alone the salad veggies, hibiscus peach drink with champagne if you wish.
Joe and Carol have been open 15 years now I believe and they have all this down to a well oiled yet very special and personal art! It is what some would say an expensive meal but a meal and total experience you will not soon forget! The Grays

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank Sandy G
Reviewed 1 September 2017

We ate here every night while we stayed at the Resort. The food is awesome and is perfection. I highly recommend eating here any time.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank herbco91
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Very nice view and lovely meal. The peach nectar and champagne punch was quite refreshing. Everyone in our group enjoyed their food.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Cindy D
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Wow! What a extraordinary dining experience.... the personal service, the gorgeous view of the canyon.... the quaintness of the dining area had won me over long before I took the first bite of a fillet which I can say, the best I've ever tasted!!!!
The sides dishes and deserts complimented the steak !
This restaurant and the Echo Canyon Resort are worth the drive from anywhere... for a memorable weekend!

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank newcenturian

Been to Baron of Beef? Share your experiences!