“Great atmosphere, food, and service ”
Review of Busy Bee Cafe

Busy Bee Cafe
Ranked #14 of 474 Restaurants in Ventura
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This is eatery , themed after a 50’s diner, which offers all the favorites from that era. The staff, is very attentive and provide us with great speedy service. Our food choice tonight was a burger and fries, and let me tell you it was great, and more than you could eat. They also offer alcoholic drinks, with what looked to be a wide variety of choices.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

A fifties theme diner in the heart of downtown. Music is fun, menu large, staff very nice. Our food was ok. All of our toast was very dry (even with butter) but fast service. Moderately priced.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Ate here today while visiting Ventura. Tried the mozzarella sticks and Eggs Valentino with Busy Bees potatoes. The food was delicious and the waiter constantly filled up my coke without me having to ask. Definitely come here if you're in Ventura!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I ordered the tuna melt I liked that it wasn't so stuffed with dry tuna it was just right. The clam chowder was pretty tasty. I also had a michelada which I really enjoyed. The French fries were very good. Cute decor and ambiance.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great throwback restaurant. Convenient location if you don't mind paying to park or walking a few blocks. Not even close to being a healthy or diet- conscious menu! Just good, fun food.

Been to Busy Bee Cafe? Share your experiences!