“Incredible food!”

Ranked #17 of 474 Restaurants in Ventura
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Just had dinner here for the first time tonight. We cannot get over how amazing the food is. This is the kind of Italian cuisine where you don’t want it to end. You know how you push you plate aside and say “I’m done” but then keep eating. I did that with my plate while my family finished their dinner. I loved that my daughter ordered a Margherita pizza and we can see the chef pulling the dough from our table.
Prices are surprisingly fair for the quality of food. Would gladly pay more!
Our waitress was attentive and made sure our drinks were full and our entrees our to us immediately. We will definitely be back to explore more of the menu!

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I always have a great time here. The food is terrific, the service is both warm and professional, and it has a high-energy, big-city vibe, a rarity in Ventura.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Went to this restaurant as a second choice when Rumfish was too long a wait. Got seated immediately across from the kitchen and was able to see the chefs preparing the pasta and pizzas. It was very busy but the service was great and very friendly. Food was excellent and they were happy to do any changes to pizzas. I had Chicken Parma which was very tasty. Didn't regret going at all and it didn't feel like a 'second choice' option at all.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

What an amazing find that we stumbled on as we strolled Main Street in Ventura:-) my son ordered the. “Linguini Pescatore “ and it was filled with large clams shrimp and mussels. A huge portion for a great value! My son loved it and said it was delicious! We will definitely be back. Great place to get great Italian while not breaking the bank.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Pizza and pasta are good. Not the best. Depending on your expectations. I eat lots of Italian food in NY and Europe and compare to them is average, however can be excellent in others opinion. Overall I left the place happy. Service was excellent and food was decent with decent price.