All reviews nice breakfast would stay here again clean rooms nice stay ventura harbor continental breakfast marisa freeway
Reviewed 5 November 2018

The rooms are very clean and the staff is great, however the security around the premises needs to improve. I got approached at night by a weird man, and he asked me for clothing and to let him go to my room and take a hot shower. He was disturbed and seems insane. It was a terrible experience. I was staying with my husband, three children and our dog in two rooms. I have mismatch feelings towards this hotel because the people at the lobby was wonderful and the rooms were clean. I can't recommend this hotel base on the security issue and the proximity to the freeway.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us. We understand how disturbing something like this could be. Our guest safety and comfort is paramount to us and we do everything in our power to keep our guest safe. We informed this incident to local police department and also to our security company. This is not a typical occurrence as we promptly take actions to prevent unwanted individuals loitering hotel premises. We do have security on the premises and monitor parking lot, however, someone could still enter the parking lot as most hotels are not gated. We understand how you feel, however, we would appreciate if you not make a decision based on one isolated incident and giving us the opportunity to serve you again. If you stay with us again I can assure you that your experience will be pleasant.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Overall stay was okay. Staff was able to lodge us on the requested floor and away from noisy elevator traffic. Plenty of parking spaces. Finding the La Quinta Inn entrance is easy to miss due to it looking like an alleyway leading into an industrial complex and not near a main street. I recommend definitely to print a map showing its location and of some of the surrounding streets.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear Alfonso,

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Visiting friends in Ventura and chose the LA QUINTA INNS. Very glad we did. A nice person answers the phone and made the reservation. A very nice person checked us in. Room and bath was very clean. The TV worked fine! Morning breakfast breakfast was healthy and well stocked.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jeff,
Thank you so much for the feedback and the kind words. We glad to hear that you had a great time and all the staff members did their best to make your stay comfortable. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Reviewed 22 October 2018

I stay up I can't talk all the time perhaps as much as 25 times a year I have never been so disappointed my room was absolutely disgusting and there was sand and hair in the bed. There was no hot water. Although I call down to let them know I was told no one else had the problem. I was offered a different room but it was too late to switch. I was hopeful that there would be water in the morning however there was not. I can say that there was one staff at checkout who was kind and empathetic.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.
I am extremely sorry to hear that several things went wrong during your stay and I understand your frustration. We will definitely look in to everything you mentioned and investigate this matter further.
Your comments will be shared with the staff I can assure you this is not the typical service we provide and as mentioned we will look in to the issues you mentioned. Thanks agaian for the feedback.