“Soooo Fresh!”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Andria's Seafood Restaurant and Fish Market is located in the beautiful Ventura Harbor Village. Well known for our original Fish and Chips, homemade clam chowder, and casual atmosphere, we provide the freshest seafood available, both in the restaurant and in the seafood market to take home. We offer salmon, halibut, scallops, and fresh lobster, just to name a few. Enjoy the hustle and bustle inside, or the view of the Harbor and mountains from the patios. It's no wonder Andria's has been voted Ventura's "Best Seafood Restaurant" year after year.
Camarillo, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Soooo Fresh!”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Best fresh halibut and chips you could ask for! Been going for years and it's always consistant.

Ventura, California
“good value for the price and no "fishy" taste as when restaurants use cheaper products.”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Tip......go as often as you like. The service is very quick and the staff really want to please you. This is a casual beachy resataurant with great food, great service and large portions. I ususally order the fish and chips. I always get more than my moneys worth. Hope you enjoy it as much.

oxnard
“Good fish”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I don't go often to avoid the fried food, but it is good

Palmdale, California
“Had a lot better”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

The other reviews helped us to decide to try this fish and chips place. Sadly it didn't meet our expectations. The place is popular as there was always a line waiting to order. When our Andria's fish and chips arrived, the fish was dry and over cooked and the chips were cool. Yes we could have taken it back and asked for a another portion but we were both so hungry and as the fish was in several small portions we hoped the next one was okay. This place did not compare to Erikson's on the pier.

Palmdale, California
“Not great anymore.”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I won't go there anymore. It's not like this was my first time, I've gone several times. But now the fish and chips weren't fresh. The fish was 8 hours old (according to the manager) and it tasted dried out. The fries were bad too. The place has become a tourist trap. Get them in and get them out. I've never minded waiting and felt it was worth the wait in the past. I know good fish when I get it. I've had good fish on the west coast, but they've fixed me for going there. When fish and chips are re-heated, there's no freshness. I had better fish and chips at Red Robin!

• Visited February 2012

Been to Andria's Seafood Restaurant? Share your experiences!